Thread: Another day

Red face Another day

I have been wondering where Zebaid & SS have been on the RUSSIA collusion .
    Mueller is about to release the story , of no RUSSIA collusion . So let me ask , If
    all is true , with nothing except anything , they can story up , anything . I wonder
    if your sole is true to your self . Do think at all that there is a lot of CROOKEDNES
    in the Democrat party for all this bull sh! t to have made such a crime with our
    Government , That you still believe that your on the right side . Not a single Investigation
    into the Obummer Administration and ( SS will say is that all you have -Clintons .
    Well all the crimes that Mueller has are private crimes , nothing to do with the President .
    Surly you ask yourselves this . If you don't you are spineless . Not worth a debate , for
    you could not be trusted for the truth .

When the truth comes out 20% of Americans wont believe it. Even with no bs evidence. Their just programed that way.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

What are we up to now.....about $20 mil?

That should get some Dems indicted!

I think the BOT program that created those two usernames must have got shut down!!!!

https://youtu.be/pwpAoJY58FQ.... Feckless 5...Listen to all those 'reporters' saying the SAME THING over and over again. This is called mind control... and their doing a great job on yall sheep... BAH BAH BBBAAAHHHHHH
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    https://youtu.be/pwpAoJY58FQ.... Feckless 5...Listen to all those 'reporters' saying the SAME THING over and over again. This is called mind control... and their doing a great job on yall sheep... BAH BAH BBBAAAHHHHHH
    That is their only thing they have left . try to pound it into the simple azz liberals heads .
    Democrat are slowly ruining this country . And If your a democrat of old , you can't be blind and stupid . Wait a minute , yes you can . They prove it every day by voting Democrat . Because Democrats of old are smarter than that . Time to vote REPUBLICAN or you will regret it .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    That is their only thing they have left . try to pound it into the simple azz liberals heads . Democrat are slowly ruining this country . And If your a democrat of old , you can't be blind and stupid . Wait a minute , yes you can . They prove it every day by voting Democrat . Because Democrats of old are smarter than that . Time to vote REPUBLICAN or you will regret it .
    The dems that you talk about slowly lost ground when Kennedy was assassinated. The dem party will be gone soon

They seem to be gone now and replaced by Communists and Globalists.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They seem to be gone now and replaced by Communists and Globalists.....
    Yep and their about to be gone too