Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On flip side it don't mean you need them! I'm way outside the region but what seen read and heard of imca rules (usmts fits as well) I like their package. Affordable speed and good racing, but I could be way there

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The bigger mod races at SNMS used to draw very good fields. I'd imagine they draw similar or better fields at Vado.

And they do run open late models down that way, but there isn't much in the way of cars. They'll get like 16-20 cars. At least they did at SNMS, but the new track is going to be drawing from the same area, so I'd guess it'll be the same at the new place.
    the tracks up in Illinois would be VERY happy to get 16-20 Supers per week

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    the tracks up in Illinois would be VERY happy to get 16-20 Supers per week
    Tracks just about everywhere would like to have those car counts. Supers out that way don’t really have weekly tracks, but enough tracks schedule super specials in the area that guys can still run most every weekend.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Didnt know I was being a d!ck but thanks for pointing it out. Sorry to offend ya.

Check back with me in 3 years when the mod counts drop to the LM counts now because they priced themselves out as well.

Enjoy racing while you can my friend.
    Lol, they already are. My brother won the last track championship at his home track. Just a couple specials now. Doesn’t mean they shouldn’t run for big money.

Not offended, just I try to not start off as a prick, till I see the way a person wants to discuss something.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Do any of you recall a few years back when USMTS was first testing the CT525?? if I remember correctly they started out giving the guy using it more spoiler and a weight break. Each week they started to add more weight and took the spoiler advantage away from him, eventually the guy running it said enough because he was still winning and they didn't know what to penalize him with next so he went back to running his open engine. I don't recall who the driver was but he was reporting on racing forums/twitter each time USMTS threw a curve ball at him while he was making a mockery out of the guys running the big engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Do any of you recall a few years back when USMTS was first testing the CT525?? if I remember correctly they started out giving the guy using it more spoiler and a weight break. Each week they started to add more weight and took the spoiler advantage away from him, eventually the guy running it said enough because he was still winning and they didn't know what to penalize him with next so he went back to running his open engine. I don't recall who the driver was but he was reporting on racing forums/twitter each time USMTS threw a curve ball at him while he was making a mockery out of the guys running the big engines.
    Brandon Davis

Yep Brandon Davis was the CT525 driver. Most recently they introduced the concept engine. Its spec heads but must run steel oil pan, stud rockers, no ti valves, No big lifters. And on and on. The Scott brothers cleaned up with these motors last year and they then took part of the spoiler away. Its like on one hand they see we need to save racers money but then when the cheaper option starts out running the full blown spec and outlaw motors they take away to give them less of an advantage. I believe Stormy was quoted as saying they were saving him 6-7000 per motor over the other spec option. Not sure if that's per freshen or cost of a new motor.

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    I am interested to see how this track does and after looking at the classes they plan on running it has me wondering what kind of turn out they will have in their super truck division
    First race is Father’s Day weekend! The super truck class is getting stacked there,20+ trucks expected, maybe more