Default 411 and North Georgia camping

Is there camping available at both tracks? I was thinking about attending the Lucas races in a few weeks.

Ive looked on both websites and it doesn't really say I would say probably so just no hook ups my best advice would be to call the tracks and find out

No hookups at NGS, but there's a big grass area to park in. Just be careful if it's rained a lot as several people were getting stuck at the Ultimate race a few weeks back. It's been an awfully wet winter.

Not a ton of room for camping at 411, if that is your intention be there super early.

411 sits in town

Ok. Thanks for the info. I’ll probably give both a call. I might just go the hotel route.

Camping at 411 probably wouldnt be that good it mostly a rolling hill. Maybe to the right when you come into the gate by that old building would be best but it and along with rest of the place will fill up quickly because parking will fill up quickly because there is little of it, especially for a race this big.

Just FYI EverySaturdayNight, their aren't many hotels nearby North GA. Might be a decent one 10-15 minutes away in Chatsworth, But the nicer ones in Dalton or Calhoun are probably at least 30 minutes away.

The same for 411, you'll be looking at a 15-20 minute drive for a decent hotel.