Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

He won’t be able to avoid this drug test! 😱

From what I read about accident from a fan club member it sounded like he got hit from behind by someone while either slowing down or stopped on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Doesn't his crew work full time for him? How will this affect them during his absence? It seems someone will drive the car to keep them employed. Right?
    Perfect time to organize the bolt bin!

Sponsorship agreements often call for money to be distributed in installments and not in a lump sum. They could also call for a suspension of funds disbursement if the sponsored party cannot fulfill their end. Have no idea what the terms of Scott’s agreements call for though. Hope his recovery is soon and complete.
    I hate time trials.

He will be missed at the track for sure! Hope he heals fast & gets back after it. With the Lucas Oil points out the window now. He can race a outlaw type of schedule now. Maybe even hit a few Hell Tour races. I think it might be even more fun for his fans. To do a few races outside the box.

I'm sure his appearance money from lucas will keep him there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I'm sure his appearance money from lucas will keep him there.
    Its not that simple. He must stay in the top 12 in pts and attend the same amount of races he missed, before he gets back on the Winners Circle program.

Zero, thanks. I did not clarify. You are correct, I believe after he heals and gets back on tour the appearance monies will return. If he does consider putting someone in the seat, I wonder if he'd still get appearance dollars ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Zero, thanks. I did not clarify. You are correct, I believe after he heals and gets back on tour the appearance monies will return. If he does consider putting someone in the seat, I wonder if he'd still get appearance dollars ?
    The rules state driver not owner!

Here is part C of that rule. Good idea from Lucas to help out with fuel expenses!
    C.) When an event is rained out or postponed after the pit gates have opened, all eligible drivers will
    receive 50% of the appearance money.

I'm sure he has his own contract with Lucas so ur rules for this may differ for Bloomer. I'm sure they want to make sure he comes back to Lucas.