Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Definitely looked interesting watching cars on it. Looked small in size, wide in surface, and probably not all useable but that depends on banking

Chris Tilley was promoter to Ponderosa last year and earlier in this year he posted a video on Facebook telling everyone that he would not be promoting Ponderosa this year because of everything else he has going on. He said they were looking to talk with Lucas officials about moving the Ponderosa date or if someone else wanted to promote the place they would be more than welcome to. Haven’t heard anything since. I live 45 mins from the track and every time I pass there it looks really deserted. Nothing going on. 201 I have heard nothing about about and was wandering about the new track in Corbin. Richmond and lake Cumberland is only two places in central my that I know of that is currently going to run super Lms on regular basis. Anyone else have any insight

Looks to be a few tracks sitting still in Eastern Kentucky - Ponderosa, 191, 201. What's Willard Speedway doing?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Definitely looked interesting watching cars on it. Looked small in size, wide in surface, and probably not all useable but that depends on banking

Looks real flat....

Agreed but recall waynesfield 1st opening and couldn't use top, 1&2 had great banking but loose crap, 3&4 was much flatter and again nothing there. Forward year and top of both turns useable. Track surface and prep will probably determine useable surface but could be fun track