Default Some GREAT news, my fellow conservatives!

I live in a large county that has approx. 600,000 registered voters of which 36% are Republicans, 41% are Democrats, and 23% are not affiliated with any party. We had 24 offices up for election.

Of those 24 races, Republicans won 17 or 71%!

I really think people are wizing up to the antics and extreme left turn of the Democratic party!

Lets all hope so!

I wish it was like that here altough Trump did win the state in 2016.

We now have Governor Skeletor on duty mostlt, I believe, because of the sheer numbers of THC advisory referendum on the fall 2018 elections. That was engineered by the Dems here in WI to get out the college and youth vote.

Plus the UW system allowed voter registration drives on campus and the new voters did not have to provide an ID... many aliens signed up mostly students from abroad. There was a news story online that showed Chinese, Indai and others proudly showing their applications...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Krooser, that is absolutely 100% BS. You have to show an ID to buy tobacco and alcohol, but not to vote..... Pathetic!!!

Dems have no message other than to give stuff away, tax it and hate Trump. People vote their wallet. No Dem is going to win in 2020. Polls are also non sense. I am much more worried about the garbage being taught to our young people in public school and then in College. Only one view. Liberal. It is a real shame.

I remember the day my youngest came home to explain how he learned that everyone has their own right and wrong. His wrong was different than mine.

That's when I explained how it was right for me to punch his nose even though it was wrong for him...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Maga!!! Wwg1wga!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!