Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    When will these extreme Posse members ever learn about us older Southern folks:
    1) we don't care what they think, esp keyboard warriors, and
    2) we don't fight....we pull out our weapon of choice before the first punch is thrown!
    I'm an a hole to other a holes, other than that I'm pretty docile.....being said I have a pretty short attention span and lose patience pretty quickly when phonies, hypocrites,idiots and stupidity come into play.

I try to care about what others think ( normal folks that is) because I try to be right and do right by the man upstairs.....but when it comes to the caring about what folks I described above in the first paragraph think about me........zero Fs given, natta, zilch.

It's been years since I threw a punch in anger, I'm just not that guy anymore......but I haven't forgotten how and the weapons???sure I got em like any good redneck does, hope I never use one in anger either.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm an a hole to other a holes, other than that I'm pretty docile.....being said I have a pretty short attention span and lose patience pretty quickly when phonies, hypocrites,idiots and stupidity come into play.

I try to care about what others think ( normal folks that is) because I try to be right and do right by the man upstairs.....but when it comes to the caring about what folks I described above in the first paragraph think about me........zero Fs given, natta, zilch.

It's been years since I threw a punch in anger, I'm just not that guy anymore......but I haven't forgotten how and the weapons???sure I got em like any good redneck does, hope I never use one in anger either.
    Spot on.....well said!

Bobby looked as fast as he was in his Pierce cars... the good ones can drive anything.

Back in the day you'd never hear anyone say Boggs, or Foyt, or Archer, or Johnson was in a chassis he wasn't used to or didn't fit their styles... they drove the wheels off of anything. Pierce is of the same mold.

No I'm not a Pierce nut hugger... just my opinion.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I have all ideas that Bob has that rocket about as close to the Pierce car as you can get without having the Pierce name on the chassis......One thing I like about them as a family team is how they circle the wagons and stand by each other when things get tough and really could care less what people think about how they do their business.

I certainly dont agree with all of it, but I like how they stand by each other no matter what.

keep kicking tail Bobby

There is no bad slide job, just bad ways to deal with them. There is no crying in racing. You can't call the local cop and press charges for a bad slide job. This was no worse than the one that Babb put on Bobby 2 years ago. Get the tissues out and suck it up.

Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    What's the made up part? If it's the stupid number that kid rock claimed he could win in a year you may want to revisit that conversation.......or better yet you guys can discuss over chocolate milk at morning break after home room.

Pass on the snickers, been cracking and scrambling a lot of posse eggs today.

You must have me confused with someone else I have never said how many victory's Pierce or any other driver would win in a year. Maybe you should revisit that conversation just saying!!

When you bring my name into your post at least get it right ok Because, I know you mean well lol

Just trying to set the record straight here

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You must have me confused with someone else I have never said how many victory's Pierce or any other driver would win in a year. Maybe you should revisit that conversation just saying!!

When you bring my name into your post at least get it right ok Because, I know you mean well lol

When will you set the record straight on the collusion hoax you fell into for the last 2 years ? Please take it to the tailgate section and explain it like a MAN !

The only ones confused are you and a few of your “ alter egos “ on here not BBQ !

I think quite a few people have said that but, I don't agree with that. I really can't say who is better. they both are very talented.
    You have to get tired of riding the fence "................. when you stand for nothing you will fall for anything ! And man you are the proof !

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    There is no bad slide job, just bad ways to deal with them. There is no crying in racing. You can't call the local cop and press charges for a bad slide job. This was no worse than the one that Babb put on Bobby 2 years ago. Get the tissues out and suck it up.
    So you say there isn't such things as bad slide jobs but then in the same paragraph you say the one babb put on pierce was worse???

Is that supposed to make sense in any kind of context?

The slide job from babb to pierce was payback from 2 nights prior. I assume your talking about heard review at Macon. As 2 nights prior bobby did same thing to babb.
    Last edited by t4g2; 03-26-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    The slide job from babb to pierce was payback from 2 nights prior. I assume your talking about heard review at Macon. As 2 nights prior bobby did same thing to babb.
    Wrong. Babb was butt hurt Bobby put a slider on him to win the SN race at Belle Clair. Only problem was Bobby cleared Babb at BC, it wasnt even close at Macon...

Rose colored glasses by any other name are still rose colored glasses.

CLEAN MY A$$ right up on babbs nose yeah thats real clean. Bobby def desreved what he got and im sure theirs plenty more coming as Babb has easily 12 more years of racing in him if not more.

Bobby drives hard and wins a lot because of it....the zealots make excuses for that instead of calling it for what it is.

I remember the boo birds coming out for Bobby the first time I was at the PDC... really neat in all honesty. With so much 'plain vanilla' in todays racing scene it's nice to see some drivers can still get the fans on their feet...

I was with my nephews, on the back stretch, smack dab in the middle of the non-Bobby fans. Year #2 saw me rooting for Bobby everytime the boos came out... just for fun.

My entourage looked at me like I had three eyes.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Unzinker is running black diamond. Schmitt was at fairbury an feger was at canton an old Bob got on his 4 wheeler after that an flew through pits an fegers car was on up on stands an Bob rammed into it the car fell off an hit my niece as we were in front of car talking to Jason.

If my daughter got hit by a car falling off a pit lift I'd dang sure remember where it happened.
    The Feger/Pierce ordeal happened at Kankakee. You don't have to take my word for it tho, here's a clip from the article about it.

"While growing up around racing, Feger somewhat idolized Pierce and has recently enjoyed a healthy business relationship with him while racing Pierce-built cars. The relationship soured after Feger returned to competition and collided with Pierce’s son, Bobby, at a race three weeks ago in Kankakee.

Feger’s boyhood idol was so incensed he used an all-terrain four-wheeler to ram into Feger’s car while it was on jacks in the pits after the race."

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I hate to disagree but when a driver does a slide job knowing that he is going to make the guy leading shut off and let him in , then I draw the line on that. I've seen Donnie Moran do that at Eldora several times and when the guy leading had to let off and let him in front, more than once that guy got rear ended by third place as a result taking them both out. Duane Hommel did not let off once and put him right in the wall on that particular slider of greed....