Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    With over 8600 posts, who has time to look thru them? You post like a teenage girl on a chatline. What do you do, sit around and wait for someone to post something just so you can reply? Its like you hear the name Pierce and you go into a posting frenzy. Since none of your posts are speaking negatively about Pierce (as you say) that must mean all the other massive amounts of your posts are because you like him? which, and im going to quote you, that makes you a " lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets." because YOU are no different.
    8600 posts about Pierce ? Didn't you say I only post about Pierce when his names pops up?

Just look through those maybe? Embellish much? You were a Hillary voter weren't you?

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Here is BBQ's logic. I like pizza.but 4m members x,y, and z are pizza fanatics. i wont eat pizza because of 4m members x,y, and z. makes perfect sense.
    So I have a problem with the zealotry and using your above logic I post about them in every single post I have ever made on 4m ????And you wonder why?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-29-2019 at 10:27 AM.

you couldnt shut up if you tried, you are a 4m thread trolling drama queen.
    Pointing out drama is a little different than being the actress in denial...and you wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Pointing out drama is a little different than being the actress in denial...and you wonder why?
    So you're an actress in denial now? Call it what you want princess. You prove my point with every post. You keep trying and trying to twist everyone else's post to make yourself look like you're not obsessed with Pierce when its clear you are. Not even the zealots as you call them/us post about Pierce as much as you do. How many times are you going to reply to a dead thread? You just cant help it. You just have to get the last word in. This is my last post on this thread bbq, you can now have the last word. See you on the next pierce thread. Aaaaand go!

Not posting about Pierce bud, posting about the few clowns that play in the circus that follows him, glad that shoe fits clarabell.

The message is pretty consistent, like your denial.

I believe bbq is actually blackturd. Always whining, bashing, and babbling about Pierce and his fans which he claims he is. Makes perfect sense to me. Lol

If it's " ALWAYS" you should be able to find a plethora of examples showing where I'm bashing Bobby, when you are done with the insane clown posse tryouts tonight how about digging up a few examples and share with the board.

With over 8600 posts, who has time to look thru them? You post like a teenage girl on a chatline. What do you do, sit around and wait for someone to post something just so you can reply? Its like you hear the name Pierce and you go into a posting frenzy. Since none of your posts are speaking negatively about Pierce (as you say) that must mean all the other massive amounts of your posts are because you like him? which, and im going to quote you, that makes you a " lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets." because YOU are no different.
    My God make it stop please ! You know he won't quit. The season barely started and this crap is already going on? It amazes me how much time is spent by one person trying to make a point. Who the fff cares? Just tell him he is right and be done with it.

Isn't it almost time for the mods to skim off the top of the 4m pond again ? They cleaned it up nicely a while back , but it looks like they missed a floater. Some people really need more than one hobby ! gives you a headache just trying to sift thru the pile.

I guess the mods figure if I'm just jacking this thread up I can't hurt anything else in the other threads....I don't know?

But that being said, you and everyone else know that I AM right right about most of it with the stargazers that think little Bobby should already be a statue somewhere.....heaven forbid somebody come in here and tell the dam truth.

I really don't get what's so hard to get considering the tag line of the site, but when folks like joeboo get irritated with it ,it's time to for me move along....sorry about the distraction.

I'm hearing you jb

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    I believe bbq is actually blackturd. Always whining, bashing, and babbling about Pierce and his fans which he claims he is. Makes perfect sense to me. Lol
    ...I would have to agree...makes perfect sense...Phil probably has 15 or so screen names....and he always has something to say about bobby....

BBQ that fence post has to be hurting you ride it so hard, you go after Bobby by going through his fans, his sucess makes you feel a type of way and you lash out, you been complaining about Bobbys slider and driving since page 1 who do you think you 're foolin? Smdh wow someone call the nut ward for this man dudes at a 10 on the pathological scale...

Your been watching waaay too much Dr. Phil bro........

Bbq I feel no need to prove anything to you. You prove the rest of us right every time you respond. Enough said!

Bottom line BBQ is right and you people are actually guilty of not letting this thread go and moving on!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-31-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Bottom line BBQ is right and you people are actually guilty of not letting this thread go and moving on!!!!
    Omy God someone tells the truth. LOL BBQ RIDE the Horse till he dies...

On our way to page 12, I’m done pooping now thanks

Don't forget to wipeBTTT
    8/13/16

Watch out for the cheated up TP. It'll cut you

After Bobby runs the Thaw Brawl today. This thread will die... & it will be time to start a new one. With Bloomer not racing right now, I guess its time for another driver to keep the drama going... Lol

Bobby has already cash the check and is getting ready for the next race. Jameson and Casebolt have already repaired their cars and ready for the next race. Now the rivalry takes place and excitement of dirt racing begins. Stay tuned for more racing action next week...