Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Bobby said on the Dod Interview after the race. That he likes a track like that & he hopes they never change it. Just saying...
    It's good to be young and have sugar daddies.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Kazual, not defending Pierce. Just sayin, Jameson can't say a whole lot after stuffing Casebolt. Kind of what comes around, goes around.

When the race started, and I seen Bronson, Jameson, and Pierce all up front, ya kind of just knew their was gonna be some drama. Kyle let me down
    Just think, if Kyle didn’t break, maybe him, Ciara, Bobby, and Jason coulda all had a big ole brawl. And I 100% believe if Kyle didn’t break, there’d be some family drama lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bobby said on the Dod Interview after the race. That he likes a track like that & he hopes they never change it. Just saying...
    Rough, and top dominant. Not what made Florence Florence.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Rough, and top dominant. Not what made Florence Florence.
    Nope. But it is the new florence.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

karma is a bitch... On to the next race... It sure is fun to watch and puts fans in the stands.
    You remember that when the shoes on the other foot. Drivers are like elephants. If Jameson had dirtied Bobby, fair game, he had not yet, so it was not a good slider.

But Jason doesn’t exactly shy away from contact, so I’m sure it’s coming, that karma you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Nope. But it is the new florence.
    I hear ya man. And it’s no good. Like a real heavy Eldora/Atomic.

Default Like a freight train.

Oh it's coming alright......too bad because there will be some expensive equipment torn up, just hope no one gets hurt.

Other than the fragile feelings in the 4m P main......you won't see anyone of the karma cops in this thread saying the same things when it happens though.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

looked like racing to me, should have tried and turned under him or tapped the brake, he messed up a couple corners, just looking at it from an outside view, in the words of a great friend of mine "if our stuff would have been better, it wouldn't have been a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Oh it's coming alright......too bad because there will be some expensive equipment torn up, just hope no one gets hurt.

Other than the fragile feelings in the 4m P main......you won't see anyone of the karma cops in this thread saying the same things when it happens though.
    Well you will see me call it like it is. I have already said it was a bad slider and yes I'm a Bobby Pierce fan. If Jameson gets him back I will say it was deserved.

You just like to get your stick and pot out and the stir the ---- lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well you will see me call it like it is. I have already said it was a bad slider and yes I'm a Bobby Pierce fan. If Jameson gets him back I will say it was deserved.

You just like to get your stick and pot out and the stir the ---- lol
    Only after you clowns have filled the pot with the necessary ingredients......get the story straight.

Well, I've said in multiple posts the Pierce move was not a good one. I was making my reference at Jameson. You can twist it anyway you want. Probably should get ya a can of Spaghetio's. Yer not yourself when yer hungry.
    Post 2 in the Jameson case bolt thread......post 10 in this thread.

And you wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Only after you clowns have filled the pot with the necessary ingredients......get the story straight.
    Really tell us the what ingredients were put in the pot this time lol

If Jameson would have came into Bobby's pits after the race. He would have had Bronson to deal with(The Killer) & Bobby's sister. Good luck with that! Lol... Bring it to the Thaw Bawl & lets go racing... Lmao... The gloves are off. Lol

Well, I've said in multiple posts the Pierce move was not a good one. I was making my reference at Jameson. You can twist it anyway you want. Probably should get ya a can of Spaghetio's. Yer not yourself when yer hungry.
    or a snicker bar lol

If Jameson would have came into Bobby's pits after the race. He would have had Bronson to deal with(The Killer) & Bobby's sister. Good luck with that! Lol... Bring it to the Thaw Bawl & lets go racing... Lmao... The gloves are off. Lol
    Good for Izzo because, it should sell some tickets. Tony should be selling this all week. Come see Pierce Jameson 2

Cool

Is this race on PFV? And is Jameson go there? If he is... I'm in... Getting in the car & driving there for this one. Lol... I like that track anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    or a snicker bar lol
    aw, he's just a grouch this AM. Probably burnt his pot roast
    8/13/16

Never mind... I see... DoD is doing a PPV for this race. I think I will save the longggg drive. And just watch it on DoD & save some cash. I'm pretty sure Bobby has won this race before.

aw, he's just a grouch this AM. Probably burnt his pot roast
    Nope , just pointing out the obvious while scrambling a few eggs.

Thanks for playing....knew you wouldn't disappoint.

I would take Jameson over Bronson in a fist fight... just saying