Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Well, if Jameson comes to the Thaw Bawl. The winner does get a fighters belt after winning the race. Lol

Lol true, forecast looks like sh!t as of now tho

Now guys, isn't this better than rain? Good to have the something to post about other than Radar. Pierce and Jameson make it exciting. Next time things might be reversed, but Congrats to Bobby and next time it might congrats to Jason. I still want to know why Hensley didn't get off the wall in turn two. He had plenty of warning. His car was fast and he was having a good race. Nice to see that. Casebolt a victim again. That is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    aw, he's just a grouch this AM. Probably burnt his pot roast
    I here this happens when one gets older. I'm starting to see it here lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Really tell us the what ingredients were put in the pot this time lol
    He always says Pierce fans start everything so he dont sound like a hater, but hes always the first and only one always running his yapper...I call it like I see it too, it was a bad slider he didn't have Jameson cleared, if Jameson ever gives Bobby a dirty one back Bobby won't have nothing to say...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 03-24-2019 at 03:28 PM.

There have been multiple people in this thread alone post 3,6,8,11 etc..... that all said the move was questionable or worse.

I'm the only one huh?? Bobby used him up just like Jameson used casebolt up.......only diffence is the way the posse crowd claims Jameson flat out used casebolt up and in an equally crappy move Bobby " may not have implemented the best slide job tactic"pathetic apology excuse.

Throw one guy under the bus completely, make an apologist statement for your guy on the other like it's not anywhere near as bad.........and you wonder why?

Bobby won the race and he made it exciting like he always does........you guys are losing the argument and can't admit that your guy dirtied up another driver with another crazy slider.

Karma.....like rocks through a radiator or yuke tire jumping out to grab you is a beetch.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-24-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    He always says Pierce fans start everything so he dont sound like a hater, but hes always the first and only one always running his yapper...I call it like I see it too, it was a bad slider he didn't have Jameson cleared, if Jameson ever gives Bobby a dirty one back Bobby won't have nothing to say...
    Bobby won't have anything to say but you guys will all be screaming about it and blaming everyone but the guy that deserved it.......1000% guaranteed.

I had a wise man tell you me consider the source lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I had a wise man tell you me consider the source lmao!!!
    Soul train word scramble?? Lmaoeh.

Keep working on it, you'll get there one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Soul train word scramble?? Lmaoeh.

Keep working on it, you'll get there one day.
    Thanks form making my point lmao!!!!

It's been fun debating with you but have to go for now
    Have a good evening!!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-24-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Basically what it boils down to is Pierce won another race, and BBQ is on here crying his eyes out as usual. Get yer Kleenex ready girly. It's gonna be a long teary eyed year for ya
    8/13/16

Basically what it boils down to is Pierce won another race, and BBQ is on here crying his eyes out as usual. Get yer Kleenex ready girly. It's gonna be a long teary eyed year for ya
    You guys have a strange way of comprehending getting called idiots.........by many.

Actually I'm waiting for his 50th win of the year......that was the number you guys hung on him pre season wasn't it? Or was it 40, can't remember......all of that greatest ever, greatest of all time, never causes a wreck, does no wrong stuff all starts running together.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-24-2019 at 04:38 PM.

It was 20 wins on the year. & He has 4 wins so far. Its B-Shepp that is kicking butt on the wins Soooooo far this year. B-Shepp is on fire!

Haven't seen so many bad sliders since the Donnie Moran days!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    It was 20 wins on the year. & He has 4 wins so far. Its B-Shepp that is kicking butt on the wins Soooooo far this year. B-Shepp is on fire!
    No, 20 wins is a sensible and very do able number considering his talent and this years schedule........someone ( one of the mouskateers) claimed an obnoxious amount in one of the greatest of all time comparison rants.

Pretty sure it was 40 or 50.....I'll see if I can find it.

Blame that on the track. Little rough up there

A very long year for the hangry man lol. He starts it off then makes stuff up in his head to solidify his bs narrative. Me and Kid both said it was a bad slider but he claims we are making excuses for him smh dude needs a snickers bad lol...

A very long year for the hangry man lol. He starts it off then makes stuff up in his head to solidify his bs narrative. Me and Kid both said it was a bad slider but he claims we are making excuses for him smh dude needs a snickers bad lol...
    He's a spaghetio's kind a guyBut he'll probably burn em.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    There have been multiple people in this thread alone post 3,6,8,11 etc..... that all said the move was questionable or worse.

I'm the only one huh?? Bobby used him up just like Jameson used casebolt up.......only diffence is the way the posse crowd claims Jameson flat out used casebolt up and in an equally crappy move Bobby " may not have implemented the best slide job tactic"pathetic apology excuse.

Throw one guy under the bus completely, make an apologist statement for your guy on the other like it's not anywhere near as bad.........and you wonder why?

Bobby won the race and he made it exciting like he always does........you guys are losing the argument and can't admit that your guy dirtied up another driver with another crazy slider.

Karma.....like rocks through a radiator or yuke tire jumping out to grab you is a beetch.

You definitely arent the ONLY one!

Boobie is as bad as Krystals....serves up too many bad sliders!

May want to re read apologist post 10 in this thread before you exonerate ....and while your at it post 2 in the Jameson casebolt thread.

Never said you made any excuses, just that the posse mouskateers club ( of which you appear to be Annette )has a very candy coated ho hum version of Bobbys take out and a totally different " used him up" version of the casebolt Jameson take out.

Both equally crappy and unnecessary that deserve the same objective review.......something that escapes you and cubby.