Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is Moyer Sr switching to Black Diamond?

Victory Circle not competitive any more?

Hasn’t been in a Victory Circle for a few years now.....

He dominated last night in his Moyer Victory car per Dirt on Dirt

Guess that rented Rocket was not to his liking.
    8/13/16

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by whiteplate View Post
    Victory Circle not competitive any more?
    If your gonna smear someone it pays to know something about what your talking about... Just sayin' VC was like 5 years ago, then it was Longhorn followed by "Victory by Moyer" You do understand there is a difference between "Victory Circle" and "Victory by Moyer", 2 totally different chassis. Victory Circle-"VC" is built in California by asphalt dudes, "Victory by Moyer" was built by Moyer in Iowa.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    If your gonna smear someone it pays to know something about what your talking about... Just sayin' VC was like 5 years ago, then it was Longhorn followed by "Victory by Moyer" You do understand there is a difference between "Victory Circle" and "Victory by Moyer", 2 totally different chassis. Victory Circle-"VC" is built in California by asphalt dudes, "Victory by Moyer" was built by Moyer in Iowa.
    Didn't the guys in California have something to do with the cars Moyer was building, that's what I thought.

How the hell is he smearing anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty bert View Post
    Didn't the guys in California have something to do with the cars Moyer was building, that's what I thought.
    Moyer, I believe, helped them get into the dirt late model stuff, but I think it all pretty much dried up once Moyer went to longhorn. The Victory by Moyer he races now is not affiliated with the California company.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    I thought that was a little harsh, too.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    When you got that many screen names, must be the ahole screen name personality.

I think the guy mixed up his chassis is all. Moyer has been in a bunch the last few years. I do wonder if his Victory Chassis that he runs now and is his business, if that was entirely separate from the business that sold or folded, or whatever happened.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Karls Performance sold out...Victory by Moyer died with it, along with the Victory Mod chassis. KMJ bought Karls but they already have their own.

"Karls Performance sold out...Victory by Moyer died with it, along with the Victory Mod chassis. KMJ bought Karls but they already have their own"

That was my understanding as well and thanks for clearing it up.

when i talked to moyer jr about a chassis back when they first started running victory circle , he told me they would only sell me a rolling chassis with there stuff on it and the chassis its self was built in cali , i think the victory chassis now is a cross bred rocket and VC , but may be wrong.......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    when i talked to moyer jr about a chassis back when they first started running victory circle , he told me they would only sell me a rolling chassis with there stuff on it and the chassis its self was built in cali , i think the victory chassis now is a cross bred rocket and VC , but may be wrong.......
    First I've heard Rockets name involved in conversation with the Moyer chassis, but I guess he drove a Rocket a few times so we have to assume that now. It's long been said it was a longhorn knockoff. The chassis company in California has nothing to do with the chassis he is running now. Never has been.

Hey Highwayman I was just asking a question you didn't have to be a d*&^k about it. I don't care what the man drives as long as he keeps winning races.

Hey Highwayman I was just asking a question you didn't have to be a d*&^k about it. I don't care what the man drives as long as he keeps winning races.
    whiteplate, I'm just the opposite. I don't want him to win any race!!!!!

It was also announced in one of the press releases that victory chassis mods, stock cars and hobbies were being sold to KMJ. Victory late models were staying with moyer

last week he won in a black diamond and picked up another one

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    whiteplate, I'm just the opposite. I don't want him to win any race!!!!!
    Go back to bed.

Im going to send you a moyer t shirt to help w your disgruntledness!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    If your gonna smear someone it pays to know something about what your talking about... Just sayin'
    If you think that was a smear, maybe you should leave the conversation to other people.