Thread: Port royal

Default Port royal

Pretty good race today at port royal with mike norris winning and Gregg Satterlee and Mason Zeigler rounding out the top 3.

Plus they announced 3000 to win late models next Saturday with no admission increase

I really enjoyed the race yesterday. The surface held up real well for a day time show. The crowd was great and the field of 47 Dirt Late Models was one of the largest seen in the area in years for a Mid-Atlantic race. A great cross section of big names like Eckert, Satterlee & Ziegler plus locals.

Awesome day yesterday. Big Blocks were great too. Port Royal has it going on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I really enjoyed the race yesterday. The surface held up real well for a day time show. The crowd was great and the field of 47 Dirt Late Models was one of the largest seen in the area in years for a Mid-Atlantic race. A great cross section of big names like Eckert, Satterlee & Ziegler plus locals.
    47 lates for $3k to win. Some tracks can’t get 47 for $40k to win. They definitely got it going on. Who won big blocks? How many?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Anthony perrego won modified race matt shepard second 34 big blocks great race

Pretty crazy isn’t it cnb. There were still 36 I believe on Saturday with there being 20 somthin cars down at Hagerstown. And about all the good ones that were there other then Miley were at port Sunday

Yes Port Royal has definitely got it going on. Can't wait for the Lucas race next month.

That place just looks cool as he LL .....on the bucket list.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Who won Saturday ?........................The Shade Mountain Assassin!

Another he!l Of a late model feature at port today. Jeff Rine taking the win over Austin Hubbard Dylan Yoder Mason Zeigler (from 14th) and Michael norris (from 20th)