Default mastersbilt smackdown setup help?

my dad got a older mastersbilt car 06 was wondering if anyone knew the front and rr ride heights and rear end side to side measurments thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maypop racing engines View Post
    my dad got a older mastersbilt car 06 was wondering if anyone knew the front and rr ride heights and rear end side to side measurments thanks
    Front ride heights depend on whether or not you have the old style front end parts or the S7 stuff. With old style stuff, it is 3-7/8 LF and 3-3/4 RF. If you have S7 stuff, it is 3-1/2 both sides.
    If the RF lower control arm is 17-5/8, chances are you have the old spindles. If the RF lower is 18-5/8, chances are you have the S7 spindles. There is also a difference in the markings on the plate that is welded on the spindles but I can't remember what it is...somebody on here will know.
    For what it is worth, the S7 upgrade is worth every penny and then some. The car steers much better.

RR ride height on that car should be 7-3/8.

Rear end axle lengths should be 33 left 35 right.

On rear-end side to side, with a 21" j-bar, the flat machined part of the right side bell should be 15-3/4" to from the center of the RR frame rail. This is obviously measured at ride height.

Thanks Matt49 you gave me what i needed it dont have the s7 front end if i remembered correctly they had mastersbilt logo plates welded on the s7 spindles