FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 25, 2019

Howard Moore Banks First Win of 2019 Season with I-30 Speedway Triumph
ASCS Mid-South Region Double Header at Hammer Hill on Tap

Memphis, Tennessee (03/25/19) – Howard Moore returned to I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) on Saturday night, where he was looking for redemption from the bad luck that he encountered a week earlier at the 1/4-mile oval.

Consider it mission accomplished as he outran the competition and Mother Nature to pick up the victory in his Senter Farms No. 40 Dynamic Electric/ Stinson's Industrial Sprint Car.

Twenty-one cars entered the event, and Howard kicked off his night by winning his heat race from the fourth-starting spot. Via passing points, he locked into the pole position for the feature.

With rain fast approaching, the feature event was rushed to the track. Howard jumped to the lead as the race went green. Unfortunately, the next several laps found Howard and the field enduring multiple caution flags. On the 14th circuit rain arrived, cutting the feature short by six laps. Moore was credited with the victory, which marked his first of 2019.

"I won the race, but sure wish we had finished all 20 laps scheduled," Moore commented. "I'm still very thankful for the victory, especially after getting crashed out of the feature last week. I am grateful to Mr. Mike Ward, Ricky Holder, and Mr. Chris Chappue for all of the help last night. I am so grateful for all of the team working together all week to keep us on top of the game."

For full results from the event, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com .

Howard returns to I-30 Speedway this Friday and Saturday – March 29-30 – for the first American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Mid-South Region events of the season. The weekend is also co-sanctioned by the ASCS Sooner Region. Make sure to bring your kids to the races as Howard Moore Racing is paying the grandstand admission on Friday night for the first 100 kids (ages 6-12)!

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .