FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 26, 2019

Pierce McCarter Visits Victory Lane in 2019 Season Debut
Back in Action this Saturday Night at Tazewell Speedway

Gatlinburg, Tennessee (03/26/19) – Pierce McCarter made the most of his first race of 2019. In fact, the Tennessee parked his McCarter Brothers Racing #51 Tennessee Homemade Wines/ Parkway Liquor Store/ Longhorn Chassis Late Model in Victory Lane on Saturday night at 411 Motor Speedway.

“Between helping with the family businesses and helping run the race track, I don’t get to race as much as I used to, so this is pretty cool to win the first night out this year,” McCarter said. “It was a blast to get back in the driver’s seat. I’m going to my best to grab another win this coming Saturday at Tazewell.”

Saturday night saw Pierce McCarter make his 2019 debut at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee), where he was piloting the Parkway Liquor Stores #51 Crate Late Model entry.

McCarter registered the second-fastest time in qualifying, which positioned him on the front row for the main event. Outrunning polesitter Jason Cardwell, Pierce streaked to his first win of the season in the 25-lapper. Cardwell, Jesse Lowe, Trevor Sise, and Rusty Ballenger completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

This Saturday night, Pierce will look to go two-for-two on the season as he invades Tazewell Speedway (Tazewell, Tennessee) for the 15th annual Charles Trammell Memorial. The event, which is sanctioned by the American Crate All Stars, posts a $2,500 winner’s check.

For more information on the event, please visit www.TazewellSpeedway.net .

McCarter Brothers Racing would to like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include McCarter Lumber Company, Parkway Liquor Store, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Sugarland’s Distilling, High Velocity Heads & Intake Manifolds, Ohlins Shocks, McCarter Farms, Hyperco Springs, Phantom Race Engines, Matlock Decal Company, CVR Race Cars, Simpson Race Products, West Haven Auto Parts, Butlerbuilt Seats, Hoosier Tire by Pup, Wells Motorsports Photography, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on McCarter Brothers Racing, please visit www.McCarterRacing.com .