Default Soft Front Springs

Does anyone have any experience with soft front spring setups for dirt modifieds? I am seeing companies like Swift, Hyperco, and others with new 350 - 450 front springs options. Has anyone tried these options with success? Are they doing RF and LF soft or just RF?
    Attached Images Attached Images

a lot of it has to do with the rules , our new mod rules say no bump stops of any kind , so unless you are going to run with coil bind , which i dont like but i will , then you must run a stiffer spring....

They don't play nice with rough race tracks as your running on a bump stop.

Couldn't you have a higher static load and achieve the same drive from a 400 spring as you can with a 600? Referring to the right front spring.

The lighter springs are a new common. Coil bind or control arm hitting the frame is a normal with rates this light. Eibach makes the fronts down into the 200 lbs/in, however, I have not seen anyone in the 200's yet for a modified.
    Jeremy Queener- Eibach Springs

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Queener View Post
    The lighter springs are a new common. Coil bind or control arm hitting the frame is a normal with rates this light. Eibach makes the fronts down into the 200 lbs/in, however, I have not seen anyone in the 200's yet for a modified.
    So when going from a 550 rf, to say a 400, do I need run a higher static load or ride height rather, in the rf?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFrame21 View Post
    So when going from a 550 rf, to say a 400, do I need run a higher static load or ride height rather, in the rf?
    I think you need to pay more attention to a 3 in compression load number when making that spring swap. Ultimately you still have to keep that frame rail off the ground. The spring change is just going to determine how fast you get to that dynamic number, but yes the 400 would have a higher static ride height but make the transition to the 3in number quicker than the 550.

Dave
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports