Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The possibility exists that on this particular day that Terbo was just better than Bobby. All these excuses are just that, excuses.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes Bobby did say he doesn't know why his dad did not move him up and yes Terbo did say he saw Bob tell Bobby to move up if he wants to. It looks like Bobby decided not to and it cost him the race. Onto the next race already!!!
    What a Bobby fan give up NEVER happen. They think they want to be him and win them all. I did not happen there was NO COLLUSION LOL Truth in there face and cant see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The possibility exists that on this particular day that Terbo was just better than Bobby. All these excuses are just that, excuses.
    Any of the top 3 could have won, but he got to the checkered flag first, that's all that matters.

BBQ, there's at least 4 of us.......you have started a movement!

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    And guys with very little career like Brightbill as well.
    Exactly! Or Ralph Earnhardt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Not being in denial and being honest about something is a movement???

For some reason I have a feeling that the insane clown posse members that were labeling me as " the only one" are all in their bathrooms right now having their own "movement" of sorts over these recent developments.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Terbo ran a great race... And got his biggest payday win ever. He is off to a great start Sooooooo far this year with the new team.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

Me too Movement is steam rolling now!!!! hahahaha 5 now!!

Default BP Man Crush

BBQ's PPC (Pierce Post Count)

Next closest is 4...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So wait, there are two of us now?? Maybe even more???

It can't be, that's not allowed.....but I'm kinda smiling on the inside knowing there's a chance it's true.
    Ya maybe 5 goofballs on here at the most. Bobby has 80,000 plus followers on FB alone, go sit down before you fall down, dont forget to eat ur snickers and drink your ensure today...

Yep, ( maybe he said, lol)5 goof balls on 4m are the only ones ......lmao.

And they wonder why?

Oh , and followers on Facebook .....lol
    Doesn't surprise me a bit that you are praising and recognize followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya maybe 5 goofballs on here at the most. Bobby has 80,000 plus followers on FB alone, go sit down before you fall down, dont forget to eat ur snickers and drink your ensure today...
    And in my posts in his thread......any of them say anything disparaging about Bobby?

Anyone, anyone, beuhler, ?

That's what I thought.......crickets.

Yep, ( maybe he said, lol)5 goof balls on 4m are the only ones ......lmao.

And they wonder why?

Oh , and followers on Facebook .....lol
    Doesn't surprise me a bit that you are praising and recognize followers.
    If I get Facebook, will you follow me BBQ?

Stupid freakin Fakebook
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Will it merge all my contacts and friends from my pager and MySpace account? If so, yes I'm in.

And in my posts in his thread......any of them say anything disparaging about Bobby?Anyone, anyone, beuhler, ?
    Since you asked. No, you haven't said anything disparaging. But, in typical fashion, you are condescending and sarcastic towards Pierce and his fans be it 1,2 5,10 or all of them. You passively throw jabs like Pierce does sliders. Then when you offend one of his die hard fans you wonder why they get how they get. You can only push buttons so long before someone finally reacts, just like your crickets comment, just begging for a response. I have to ask, are we men on this board? Is this a racing message board for fans of the sport or is it just a message board where drama and insults fly?? If you read some of these threads in the stand point that you know nothing about the sport, you'd have to step back and say wtf??

Some, just can't watch a race and enjoy it for what it is. Early spring track, it was pretty good track but far a multi groove track. There where more than 20 cars, that would have liked one of those top spots but no one posted about them getting passed on the top side. This thread was just to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Since you asked. No, you haven't said anything disparaging. But, in typical fashion, you are condescending and sarcastic towards Pierce and his fans be it 1,2 5,10 or all of them. You passively throw jabs like Pierce does sliders. Then when you offend one of his die hard fans you wonder why they get how they get. You can only push buttons so long before someone finally reacts, just like your crickets comment, just begging for a response. I have to ask, are we men on this board? Is this a racing message board for fans of the sport or is it just a message board where drama and insults fly?? If you read some of these threads in the stand point that you know nothing about the sport, you'd have to step back and say wtf??
    And in typical fashion ( since we are talking in those terms) not one single ounce of accepting any responsibility for the blinded comments made by the zealotry....not one, zero, zilch, nadda.

And please, condescending remarks about Bobby ?? Really man, kinda thought you were smarter and better than that.......you know for a fact that isn't true yet here you are again doing your best Rodney dangerfiled act.

Facts are, im not the only person that has those opinions about the idiots embedded in Bobbys fan base.....that should be perfectly clear to you by now.......but it won't be, ever.

Me asking for a response , sure did......but when one of the troops makes an assertion of something I've done or said then he or she needs to back up their claim when questioned on it.....and they don't and didn't because they can't and couldn't.

Sorry you can't see it and I really don't expect you too, but you better look around before you start hanging all the blame on someone just because it's convenient and too hard for you to objectively call it like it is.......I'm clear and my sliders stick every time by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Some, just can't watch a race and enjoy it for what it is. Early spring track, it was pretty good track but far a multi groove track. There where more than 20 cars, that would have liked one of those top spots but no one posted about them getting passed on the top side. This thread was just to stir the pot.
    And none of those other 20 blamed anybody but themselves either.......not a single one blamed their dad for not moving them up nor do any of them have anyone in their fan base making excuses for them as to why they didn't win.

Was a good race and as stated , only fitting that turbo ( a guy that drives balls out like Bobby) passed him on the high side and beat him at his own game this time.....it was an exciting finish even though Bobby didn't win it , and believe it or not that's ok.

Make it 6 of us. When Jeff Gordon was on top of NASCAR I heard someone say ''I don't dislike Gordon,I just can't stand his fans'' Same thing for Pierce.