Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Who said anything about love or hate? I asked a simple question about age. And what is supposed to change??? im lost there cardirt. do you need meds? It wasn't even directed towards you, so why did you reply? And why in your reply are you being rude towards me? What have I said or done to you that makes you disrespect me like that? Just curious. My hunch is because you dislike pierce so you have an issue with people who like or associated with them. I'm assuming because of my screen name you dislike me? BTW, it kind of does matter how old he is. If he his a teeny bopper, i would certainly choose my words more careful than if he was a grown adult. It would also explain the immaturity.
    he is a grown man smooth....id say late 40's...i think his life revolves around the 4m and he thrives on creating drama...i try to avoid him...i say i try...

This thread would die if you quit bringing it to the top.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    This thread would die if you quit bringing it to the top.
    quit bringing it to the top?? like you did? you have had just as many posts as i have on this thread...i guess you just want to jump on the piercefan hate wagon...well...climb on board...unreal...after 4 pages of bs...i make one post and i keep bringing it to the top,,,smh

Well... with all that has been said. Bobby did pick up win #5 & #6 this past weekend. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Who said anything about love or hate? I asked a simple question about age. And what is supposed to change??? im lost there cardirt. do you need meds? It wasn't even directed towards you, so why did you reply? And why in your reply are you being rude towards me? What have I said or done to you that makes you disrespect me like that? Just curious. My hunch is because you dislike pierce so you have an issue with people who like or associated with them. I'm assuming because of my screen name you dislike me? BTW, it kind of does matter how old he is. If he his a teeny bopper, i would certainly choose my words more careful than if he was a grown adult. It would also explain the immaturity.
    No insecurities there at all.........wow.

And btw....you said I hate
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    quit bringing it to the top?? like you did? you have had just as many posts as i have on this thread...i guess you just want to jump on the piercefan hate wagon...well...climb on board...unreal...after 4 pages of bs...i make one post and i keep bringing it to the top,,,smh
    No insecurities here either, lmao.....everyone hates Pierce,lmao.......and they wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Well... with all that has been said. Bobby did pick up win #5 & #6 this past weekend. Lol...
    Smartest guy in the bunch......was any of it close or did he just whack the field?

I'm not speaking on behalf of HH25, b/c quite frankly he doesn't need my help, but I believe history on this forum will clearly show he has been pretty complimentary of young Pierce on a consistent basis...but go ahead and knock him off the jackstands with your 4-wheeler if it makes you feel better.

I agree with HH25 100% that this dead horse needs to be buried....see this thread 4 days ago.

I had one post on here prior to that last one and it wasn't even directed toward Pierce you little dip (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). I'm thinking you're the one on here that's 7 years old. I think someone on here was correct as well. You boys definitely create the drama for young Bobby. You should be proud.

Yep. BTTT
    8/13/16

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) we've lost HH to the dark side lol...

Speaks volumes^^^^^^^

WOW , its been 18 days and you pierce lovers/haters are still slugging it out , over a pass , oh well , something to read i guess, any way , carry on..........

Some just have to crawl on somebody's back to climb on someone else's back, to make them feel like the bigger person.

Bobby will definitely pad his win total this year well into the 20s now that he isn't running Lucas. A wins a win, right?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Bobby will definitely pad his win total this year well into the 20s now that he isn't running Lucas. A wins a win, right?
    Garauntee for a fact that Bobby will have the biggest profit margin by a long shot in dlm racing this year,so say what you want it makes total sense economically, which is what it's about when you race for a living and are not a millionaire...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 04-19-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    As they say, if it were easy everyone would be doing it.

Cool

Bobby will be racing Lucas next weekend Try-City & Macon. I think Bobby has won the Lucas race @ Macon like three times? And I think he is only like 21 yrs old?
    Last edited by WildBill32; 04-19-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Ladies & Gentlemen,
    We'd like to thank you for your support of this racing event, but you can't sit in the bleachers and bicker forever. The checkered flag dropped two weeks ago, and we really need you to pick up your personal belongings, walk to your car, and leave the facility.

Please continue to support DLM racing across the country, as there has been over a dozen 5k races held, since this event ended. Move on...b/c the drivers, teams, and crews all have.

The pits are empty and we have no more grave sites available at the track for horses. There's nothing left to see here.

Really. This crap is ridiculous. How about a one week limit on posts? Anything relevant would have been hashed over by then and the rest is just bickering.

Bobby will be racing Lucas next weekend Try-City & Macon. I think Bobby has won the Lucas race @ Macon like three times? And I think he is only like 21 yrs old?
    Correct...Bobby has indeed won on one of his home tracks many times and sure to do it several more times, no matter who sanctions the race.
    Bobby might be 22 now lol.

As far as profit margin? Who knows....I wouldn't want to make a factual statement about anyone racing late models when it came to economics. There's way too many variables involved.

I do believe Bobby has the best shot next weekend at both races. He will be odds on favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Some just have to crawl on somebody's back to climb on someone else's back, to make them feel like the bigger person.
    And some are so insecure with themselves that they crawl on others backs and live their lives through them so they will appear to be bigger.