Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I think we all get it BBQ, you dont like Pierce. You say it's his fans which may be, but you are definitely not a fan like you say you are. How old are you? I'm being serious. Maybe you are just a young teenager and if so, then I understand . No mature adult would act the way you do.

I'm not a fan and BBQ is spot on. There it is. I said it.....

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I think we all get it BBQ, you dont like Pierce. You say it's his fans which may be, but you are definitely not a fan like you say you are. How old are you? I'm being serious. Maybe you are just a young teenager and if so, then I understand . No mature adult would act the way you do.
    Read that last sentence in front of a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Make it 6 of us. When Jeff Gordon was on top of NASCAR I heard someone say ''I don't dislike Gordon,I just can't stand his fans'' Same thing for Pierce.
    I have a feeling most Pierce fans could care less who likes them or who doesn't. I know I don't lol

Man if all you have gotten out of any of this is to still think I just don't like Bobby and all of the rest of it is just made up then you should just buckle up , the ride is going to be bumpy whether I've hijacked the thread or not, you're going to always find yourselves defending him even when he doesn't need it.........I'm not real sure where or how me saying it was cool to see them both going for the win turned into all of this but I'm putting it to bed, y'all are crazy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have a feeling most Pierce fans could care less who likes them or who doesn't. I know I don't lol
    That's awesome kid.....no wonder we get along so well

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's awesome kid.....no wonder we get along so well
    lol...………………………………………………………………………..

Never seen so many post over a guy getting passed and finishing 2nd before. I am Owens fan first then Bloomer, Pierce and Oneals are kinda grouped in there together as guys I like to see run good. Sometimes you zig when you should have zagged. Bobby is driving the car and shouldn't have to rely on signals on what to do in lap traffic period. He chose wrong line and terbo chose the right one and won. Good for Terbo, and not sure about Bobby being mad at Bob, but Bobby should only be mad at the guy he looks at in the mirror in the morning on this loss. I am sure he will regroup and win his share of races this year.

I'd like to see the spotters (or whatever you want to call them) done away with.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Could or could not care less ? Kinda like you with the RUSSIANS !

18 out of 70. Hater or fan? Lol. hater.

And none of those other 20 blamed anybody but themselves either.......not a single one blamed their dad for not moving them up nor do any of them have anyone in their fan base making excuses for them as to why they didn't win.

Was a good race and as stated , only fitting that turbo ( a guy that drives balls out like Bobby) passed him on the high side and beat him at his own game this time.....it was an exciting finish even though Bobby didn't win it , and believe it or not that's ok.
    How do you know about what the 20 other other guys said, high or low side.No interview. I do know no one posted about, them getting passed. As I said,before stir away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    How do you know about what the 20 other other guys said, high or low side.No interview. I do know no one posted about, them getting passed. As I said,before stir away.
    I don't know what they said , but I know what they didn't say publicly on camera......unlike your drama demon for example.

And you've said a lot of things before, most of them pretty Girl Scout-ish when it comes to others having an opinion other than yours.

18 out of 70. Hater or fan? Lol. hater.
    18 posts out of 70 hating on the posse zealots, yep hate them.

How many hating on Bobby? Same as the car number of the guy that isn't hurt and should have been back real soon according to the lead bobble head.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    LMAO come on easy now. The DLMHOF is not really a measuring stick when they put just about any DLM driver with a long career and some wins in it like Bill Frye.
    You need to shove a yard long measuring stick up your ignorant ass. What an ignorant comment.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Ladies & Gentlemen,
    We'd like to thank you for your support of this racing event, but you can't sit in the bleachers and bicker forever. The checkered flag dropped two weeks ago, and we really need you to pick up your personal belongings, walk to your car, and leave the facility.

Please continue to support DLM racing across the country, as there has been over a dozen 5k races held, since this event ended. Move on...b/c the drivers, teams, and crews all have.

The pits are empty and we have no more grave sites available at the track for horses. There's nothing left to see here.

18 posts out of 70 hating on the posse zealots, yep hate them.How many hating on Bobby? Same as the car number of the guy that isn't hurt and should have been back real soon according to the lead bobble head.
    I've asked this before, but you never answered, how old are you Barbecueboy? I'm being serious. I'm just curious. I'm 42 btw. My hunch is your in your mid 30's. You speak more educated than someone who is a teenager or in there early years. However; your comments and replies indicate that you are quite younger. So I ask, politely, how old are you?

I've asked this before, but you never answered, how old are you Barbecueboy? I'm being serious. I'm just curious. I'm 42 btw. My hunch is your in your mid 30's. You speak more educated than someone who is a teenager or in there early years. However; your comments and replies indicate that you are quite younger. So I ask, politely, how old are you?
    HOW does it matter how OLD he is If he dont like him thats up to him. and if you LOVE him thats up to you. Give it a Break, it will not change no matter what you do. I Get so tired of the YOU HATE him $hit. give it a break man.

Terbo practicing heavy at Tri City tonight, pretty sure it will be his first time there next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    HOW does it matter how OLD he is If he dont like him thats up to him. and if you LOVE him thats up to you. Give it a Break, it will not change no matter what you do. I Get so tired of the YOU HATE him $hit. give it a break man.
    Who said anything about love or hate? I asked a simple question about age. And what is supposed to change??? im lost there cardirt. do you need meds? It wasn't even directed towards you, so why did you reply? And why in your reply are you being rude towards me? What have I said or done to you that makes you disrespect me like that? Just curious. My hunch is because you dislike pierce so you have an issue with people who like or associated with them. I'm assuming because of my screen name you dislike me? BTW, it kind of does matter how old he is. If he his a teeny bopper, i would certainly choose my words more careful than if he was a grown adult. It would also explain the immaturity.
    Last edited by smooth32; 04-18-2019 at 05:18 PM.