Thread: Hells Bailes

Default Hells Bailes

Congrats to Ross Bailes on his big win last night! Hopefully there will be more to follow.

He stunk up the show last nite .... So who is this guy / Team ??
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I've only seen him drive in person a couple times, it was clear the guy could drive. He done a whale of a job last night holding off some pretty stout competition.

Bob, it's a family owned team with support from Barry Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I've only seen him drive in person a couple times, it was clear the guy could drive. He done a whale of a job last night holding off some pretty stout competition.

Bob, it's a family owned team with support from Barry Wright.
    Isn’t he considered the Barry Wright house car?

Awesome! What a race. Congrats to both Ross & McIntosh. Did I say awesome! Wow, loved it.

I think he is Greg. But they supply the hauler and engines this time. Barry provides the chassis' and feedback. That's what the story told back last winter anyway.

We see him a lot down here in coastal Georgia. He’s always fast, no matter how strong the competition is. He’s another example of one of the biggest problems this sport has. There’s a ton of big time drivers, but not very many big time rides.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I think he is Greg. But they supply the hauler and engines this time. Barry provides the chassis' and feedback. That's what the story told back last winter anyway.
    Pretty much what he said in his interview on DOD after the race to from what I can tell.

Ross Bailes is good wheelman and basically a regional racer in the southeast. He has won races with Carolina Clash, Ultimate and Southern All Stars as well as championships or two in the region. He is always in the hunt even with the Barry Wright equipment of his won, good solid racer.

He’s a regional driver from my area. Seen him come up on the local tracks like Cherokee, I-77, Lancaster and Carolina. Pretty cool to see him whoop up on the big boys.

Yea watch him run local like field filler said. He'll put it on em if hes got the car to wich he usally does. Fun to watch. He used to run his own car then ran the #79 hicks car for a bit then ran barrys house car after jd got out then madden jumped in house car and bailes did his own thing.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

He reminds me a lot of Darren Miller with his calm demeanor and driving style. Gonna be tough this year.

someone needs to step up- and put this kid in a ride or give him the backing to do a national tour
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    someone needs to step up- and put this kid in a ride or give him the backing to do a national tour
    He’s in the Barry wright house car

I said in a car or backing TO DO A NATIONAL TOUR
    -Adam Conners