Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tyler Carpenter vs. Ryan Markham at Hilltop?

Anyone lucky enough to see the LM feature last night? I hope someone got that on video. Really want to hear other opinions before I comment again.

I was there last night and also watched 2 different videos this morning. Those 2 raced extremely hard for the win. Markham raced Carpenter pretty clean and Carpenter repaid him with some very aggressive/questionable moves. Markham was not going to be denied and went on for the win.

I was there , it started kinda slow then when Tyler roughed him up a bit it looked like that pizzed Markham off a bit. After that it was game on and was great to watch . Ya new somebody had to blink sooner or later and it was Carpenter loosing it a bit in turn 4 and Markham for the win. That was one of the best battles I've seen in a while.

I watched the film from Lee Gates.

Really good race, hard racing. Only thing I’d really say was questionable, was a couple of them times into one, Tyler really chopped him off. And I don’t believe if the roles were reversed that Tyler woulda cut Ryan the breaks he got.

I like them both, especially Ryan. I will say, they were actual slide jobs too, not just drift up in front of the guy off of 4 whether he’s still there or not.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Was a hell of a battle. And I see what you did there c.n.b.f. That 32 car has gotten really good at that move..

Quote Originally Posted by CrankedUp90 View Post
    Was a hell of a battle. And I see what you did there c.n.b.f. That 32 car has gotten really good at that move..
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Just watched the video. Like them both. Just really good racing. To me Tyler just went in to hard. And I think he did chop Ryan off getting into the corner.

Ryan looked like he raced pretty clean. Tyler is aggressive as he**. Youth will do that for you. Didnt see anything blatently dirty. Good hard bullring racing.

Thank you guys for the comments. It's really refreshing to see people talking about local LM racing. This country is full of flat out awesome racers and racecars and that TC vs. RM battle was awesome! You don't see that kind of battle very often. Hats off to both guys. You two were worth the price of admittion! Also worthy of a shout out is the Renegades of Dirt Modifieds. What a stout field. Absolutely stacked with driver talent. Hoffman, Cook, Wisecarver, Hartman, Altobelli, just name a few. It was awesome. Especially impressed with Kyle Moore. First night out, on a brand new car, in a division he hadn't been in for a few years and he went from 19th to 4th against that caliber of cars. He's going to win a bunch of races. That kid is talented!

Last but not least, Hilltop Speedway! Flat out awesome! Can't wait to go back!

Can some one post a link to one of the videos

Man that was great racing.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Carpenter didn't cut Markham any slack the whole race. Chopped him good in 1 several times.

Dang what a race!

Great racing! Markham had the better car for sure but Tyler was driving it as hard as he could trying to hold him off.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankedUp90 View Post
    Those comments aren't allowed.........I'm sure you have it all wrong......hall monitor will be along shortly with my post count on it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yep because this is proof that we dont start it the haters do, you guys bring him up no matter the topic, obsessed...

Race of the year so far for me. Awesome racing!

Fantastic race.

Kudos to the 5. He showed a bit more patience than most would have.

i did not see either one do anything wrong , thats the way a race is suppose to be run , they were evenly matched , carpenter just had a little bobble around lap 20 and that was that , great race to watch , thanks for the link......