Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thats what you pay to see good hard racing!!

Great discussion and thanks for sharing the video.

We will see if it makes the cut at the end of the year for race of the year, I think it should. I seen nothing wrong with what either of them done.

Roles were reversed the next night. As Carpenter went to atomic and had the better car. That old man in the 71 knew how to keep him behind him. Not nearly as entertaining as this race though.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Yep because this is proof that we dont start it the haters do, you guys bring him up no matter the topic, obsessed...
    It’s ok honey. Not a hater, simply pointing out some proper slide jobs.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    We will see if it makes the cut at the end of the year for race of the year, I think it should. I seen nothing wrong with what either of them done.

Roles were reversed the next night. As Carpenter went to atomic and had the better car. That old man in the 71 knew how to keep him behind him. Not nearly as entertaining as this race though.
    Ole Delmas, I think he’s 75 now? Still pretty darn good, and in good shape.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Great racing, but one driver definitely drove cleaner than the other. Reminds me of a race last year at Screven, between Fergy and Roberts.

CnB, I think he is 77 now. He's definetly ageless that's for sure. I've heard Rj say he's in better shape than he at 50.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    CnB, I think he is 77 now. He's definetly ageless that's for sure. I've heard Rj say he's in better shape than he at 50.
    Old Delmas is harder than a coffin nail. I heard Marlar in an interview saying he wanted a situation like Delmas has: His business is successful and he gets to race for the fun of it.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Old Delmas is harder than a coffin nail. I heard Marlar in an interview saying he wanted a situation like Delmas has: His business is successful and he gets to race for the fun of it.
    For sure. Be nice. They have had a successful trucking company for a long time. And within the last few years added the river terminal. Which just broadens their reach, and makes them more efficient.

That was a great race and a perfect example of the better car being patient and getting the win! That could have been ugly a few times!

Definitely, Markham gave more respect than Tyler.

Every time Markham got inside of Tyler down the front straightaway, Tyler chopped him off. Not sure why he didn't roll the topside and use the momentum! Not dirty but not clean either!

That was as good as it gets IMO. That's how you do it!
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    That was as good as it gets IMO. That's how you do it!
    If that doesn't get your blood pumping you might not have a heart. Absolutely great racing!!!