Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Is this a racing forum or fakebook? Am I lost? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    This isn't a racing 4m is it? It appears to be one, but it's not. This is nothing more than a bunch of people sitting around just waiting to verbally attack those with different opinions.
    It’s basically just one member who keeps this garbage going in multiple threads. That must be a pretty sad way to live.

I guess I just dont understand. I love dirt late model racing. Not really sure why a couple people come to this racing forum, because it sure isn't to talk racing. It's all the time too. I can understand differences of opinions and people can ruffle some feathers, but OMG! It's always the same few that for some reason feel the need to start trouble.

I know. You'd think they wouldn't lie and say things like "He'll be back soon" just to stir stuff up.

It ruins it for the rest of us.

Yep , only one guy to blame for any of it...........And they wonder why?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-15-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I know. You'd think they wouldn't lie and say things like "He'll be back soon" just to stir stuff up.

It ruins it for the rest of us.
    Or lie and say things like....." I don't do that weak stuff, never have".

As if to remove themselves from any culpability.

Barbecueboy
    Yep , only one guy to blame for any of it...........And they wonder why?

You're that guy ! How many times do people say things that aren't 100% correct? But because it's from a Pierce fan about the 0 you insist on picking the scab. You want an apology? A gift card? Who gives a sh!t really?

Only thing most people wonder is why the mods haven't skimmed the top of the pond again.

I don't want anything other than for someone to admit when they are wrong, it's not really that hard......especially when they make several ridiculous posts trying to sell someone on the fact that they know something they don't.

If they are going to make the time and take the time to say stupid things like that then they should be able to accept someone questioning it when it doesn't pass the sniff test......and it didn't and still doesn't.

And btw.....a Pierce fan and the piercefan are two entirely different animals, but I'm sure you knew that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't want anything other than for someone to admit when they are wrong, it's not really that hard......especially when they make several ridiculous posts trying to sell someone on the fact that they know something they don't.

If they are going to make the time and take the time to say stupid things like that then they should be able to accept someone questioning it when it doesn't pass the sniff test......and it didn't and still doesn't.

And btw.....a Pierce fan and the piercefan are two entirely different animals, but I'm sure you knew that already.
    He called Mooresburg but got transferred to Hooterville, and ended up speaking with Arnold Ziffel, who hogged the conversation!

Wouldn't be surprised If there was someone to get in the ZERO car it would be Jared Landers. Babb not a Bad choice either.

Quote Originally Posted by wastingmoney View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised If there was someone to get in the ZERO car it would be Jared Landers. Babb not a Bad choice either.
    That would be very cool......

it's only April and if he comes back a couple weeks before the Dream would that be soon.

Hearing from Babbs camp that he will drive the 0 car in select events,,coming from close source
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

If Babb does run Scott's car... they should keep it painted and decal'd just like Scott runs it, but throw the 18 back on it.
    "The Wise One"

Babb at the PDC in a bloomer car with the 18.. Don't believe Scott really likes Fairbury

The 0’s set up and Babb’s driving style are apples and oranges in my view.
    I hate time trials.

If it does come to pass remember who started this thread. Lol. It was just really odd at Farmer City that I heard 2 completely unrelated people talking about it within a 1/2 hour of each other. Not normally in the rumor business but it seemed odd enough to ask about. Would love to see Babb get a crack at Eldora in a top shelf ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

you should practice what you preach there phil...because once again you are 100% wrong...and im going to keep busting your lying drama making azz each time

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    you should practice what you preach there phil...because once again you are 100% wrong...and im going to keep busting your lying drama making azz each time
    Of course, everyone wrong but you....sounds about right considering the screenname.

Find me a spot where I've been wrong and haven't admitted it or you should probably quit yappin about it......I'm wrong a lot, just not about you

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    If Babb does run Scott's car... they should keep it painted and decal'd just like Scott runs it, but throw the 18 back on it.
    That would be off the hook.....would love to own that tshirt if it were to get made......hint hint Cody.