Default Cory Hedgec ock Overcomes Adversity for UCRA Triumph at I-75 Raceway

For Immediate Release
    Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
    April 8, 2019

Cory Hedgec ock Overcomes Adversity for UCRA Triumph at I-75 Raceway

Loudon, Tennessee (04/08/19) – The past month has been a trying time for Cory Hedgec ock and his racing program. From mechanical failures to crashes Cory and his team have battled it all. On Saturday night, Hedgec ock was able to overcome the recent trend of adversity by scoring the $2,500 victory with the United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA).

The victory marked his second of 2019, and first since early February in his Cushman #23 K&P Used Cars/ Five Star Hyundai/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Eagle Racing Engine entry.

“It was starting to feel like we were never going to get that monkey off our back. Honestly, even though it ended well, we started the night with struggles on Saturday night with a flat tire in qualifying,” Hedgec ock noted. “This team didn’t give up though, and we bounced back to get the win. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. Thanks to my family, my team, my sponsors and all of my fans for not giving up on me.”

On Saturday night Cory hopped behind the wheel of his Crate Late Model entry for the United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA) sanctioned program at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee). With 26 cars on hand for the Spring-Loaded 40, Hedgec ock suffered a flat tire in qualifying, which left him starting ninth in his heat race.

A ninth-to-second run in heat race action locked him into the sixth-starting spot for the main event. Reeling in his third-straight, Spring-Loaded 40 victory, Cory took the lead on lap 31 and then outran Jesse Lowe in the closing laps of the 40-lapper. The victory marked his second of the season and rewarded the Tennessee driver with a $2,500 payday. Trevor Sise, Michael Courtney, and Rod Carroll trailed the leaders to the checkers.

Cory opened his weekend in Super Late Model action on Thursday night at Volunteer Speedway (Bulls Gap, Tennessee), where he finished 18th in the 40-lap, ULTIMATE Series feature. Friday night found Hedgec ock finishing 21st with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) at 411 Motor Speedway.

For more results from these events, please visit www.UltimateSupers.com , www.LucasDirt.com and www.UCRARacing.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Budget Transmissions, Valley Transport, VP Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Integra Shocks & Springs, Simpson Race Products, Martel Signs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 04-08-2019 at 10:53 AM.