For Immediate Release
April 8, 2019

Austin Horton Lands in Limited Late Model Victory Lane at Senoia
First Win of 2019 Registered for Georgia Competitor

Newnan, Georgia (04/08/19) – Austin Horton conquered his first feature event of the 2019 campaign on Saturday night at Senoia Raceway. The triumph came behind the wheel of his Vape’s Gone Wild #16 Wood Motorsports/ Orr’s Towing/ Super K Express/ XR1 Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith/ Bobby Thomas Racing Engine Limited Late Model and was worth $1,000.

“It feels great to get our first win of the year, and the first with this particular car,” Horton commented. “I feel like I’ve let a couple of wins get away from me so far this year, so it was definitely a confidence booster to get the win. It was also really nice to get to race close to home with so many friends and family around. Last but not least I want to thank Bobby Thomas for providing with an awesome powerplant for the event. That engine ran flawless all night.”

Austin entered the $1,000-to-win, K-Mac Electric Limited Late Model event on Saturday night at Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia). A stout field of 21 competitors registered for action, and via preliminary action Horton earned the pole for the feature event. He went on to capitalize on his starting spot to lead every lap of the finale.

Travis Pennington, Dalton Cook, Russ Ogletree and Dusty Jones completed the Top-5 finishers at the 3/8-mile oval.

Full results are available at www.SenoiaRaceway.com .

Austin is currently on the road attending training classes for his job. As a result, his next event is currently up in the air. Please point your browser to www.AustinHorton16.com to keep track of the latest team plans.

Austin Horton would like to thank his marketing partners, which Super K Express, Orr’s Towing, Vapes Gone Wild, GW Performance, Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith Racing, Gary’s Pulp & Logging Inc., Allstar Graphix, McKoon’s, Horton’s Inc. and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Austin Horton, please visit www.AustinHorton16.com .