Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I heard that he paid someone with a “MAKE WOO GREAT AGAIN HELMET “ on to crash him him and it went a little too far !

Default C and b

I only saw one guy that claimed it wasn't that serious and that bloomer would be racing soon......guy said multiple times he stands by the credible info he recieved because he made one simple call to the right person.

Guessing psychic Cleo just wasn't on it that day posse boy made the call?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The sale probably has to do with needing a certain sum of money to settle the divorce. I'd rather sell a portion of my brand than sell everything i own.

I'll be glad to donate a few bucks and buy some shirts.

Best of luck to Mr Bloomquist, full recovery and back to winning i hope.

As for the rest of it, pure speculation and out right slander in some cases, stick it.

Just say no...

I’m sure he was down in Florida steaming off blow. Sounds like it’s serious and I hope he recovers soon. I do enjoy watching him.

Something in the new alignment reminds me of the term “selling your soul”, hope I’m wrong. When someone else has a big say in your day-to-day decisions it can be frustrating, especially with someone that has been as independent as Scott.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    The sale probably has to do with needing a certain sum of money to settle the divorce. I'd rather sell a portion of my brand than sell everything i own.
    I can't speak with 100% certainty, but I don't remember seeing anything in the press releases that state Cody purchased anything, only that he became part owner. Perhaps a stake in the company is what he gets for his services.. Either way, the less you own, the less you can lose.

I was thinking the same thing kazual, I hope the partnership is long lasting and successful, but it could be short lived because of what you mentioned also. I wish everyone involved nothing but good luck.

This whole thing seems weird. I would have thought the obvious partnership was with Shane Mc Dowell. Especially if they are moving in to R&D.

"The team will begin taking on more developmental projects including building a new car specifically for testing and R&D purposes, a dedicated pull-down area within the race shop headquarters, custom equipment for aerodynamic research"

When i read this i vision other race teams folding...

I wonder if he can run this any better than he can run his race track.

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    This whole thing seems weird.
    Just about everything ol' bloomy has ever done seems weird. But, one thing is for sure, he has made it all work very, very well, at least in his own generic dirt late model, he has. So, given his career numbers in the late models, I reckon it'd be a bit foolhardy to second guess ol' bloomy at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    "The team will begin taking on more developmental projects including building a new car specifically for testing and R&D purposes, a dedicated pull-down area within the race shop headquarters, custom equipment for aerodynamic research"

When i read this i vision other race teams folding...
    Its nothing that other chassis builders don't have.

So, anything that Cody promotes/owns and we choose to support, ie: Dirt Million, Gateway Dirt Nationals, will be just like supporting Bloomer himself?
    Uh oh....

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    So, anything that Cody promotes/owns and we choose to support, ie: Dirt Million, Gateway Dirt Nationals, will be just like supporting Bloomer himself?
    Uh oh....
    Thanks.......Ima ordering Bloomer shirts right now!

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Uh oh....
    Yeah, my first thought was that this creates a conflict of interest on some level.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Yeah, my first thought was that this creates a conflict of interest on some level.
    I don’t think you’re allowed to say that lol.

Curious on this whole deal. Will Mr. Cody book Mr. Bloomquist appearances at various venues across the nation? Kind of like the days of booked in Nitro shows of the 60s',70's and 80's at strips across the USA? Will Mr. Scott get some bank as before to come run at a track for a fee?

Late Model Mark

cody as a business partner? and all the rest of during a hall of fame career.

Jesus Christ! get back on the track.

cause the rest of the story is nothing more than a long running cartoon.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

OH look, another visit from the hall monitor frowning about something truthful someone else has to say.

Didn't see that one coming at all
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????