Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

is that guy like a trust fund baby or something?

What Scott needs most is 3 full-time paid crew people most. I’m sure Cody will improve the business and post-driving side of the operation, but he needs a solid dependable crew in the hauler with him.

So some morons think that bloomer leaves speedweaks in the top five in lucas points and then fakes an injury to screw his whole season. This from a guy who races for a living. Are you people really that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing stupid........really?

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    So some morons think that bloomer leaves speedweaks in the top five in lucas points and then fakes an injury to screw his whole season?
    Where did you get that info? I haven’t seen that version.

Kinda like when Bloomquist faked an injury to avoid drug testing at Eldora??? Then loaded up and left at Lernerville not knowing he was going to be drug tested? Come on man. It is not out of the realm for people to have been suspicous.

per press release...Sommer will take on a management roll to bring guidance, structure, and business leadership to the organization which will allow Scott to focus on the highest level when he returns to racing.

This should be huge for Scott. Now just get a crew chief.
    8/13/16

My question is this . How big is this company ? Randy Sweet owns 50%, Bloomquist owns 50% and now Sommer owns 50%. But think about it, Bloomquist has always set records . So this is the only company known that has 150% ownership. He has made the PIE bigger. Once again he has astonished the racing and business world.

Can I get 50% buy in ?????????????

Default Read before it disappears

I don't expect this to be up long as the admins will delete.

Follow the money....Arizona Sport Shirt is title sponsor of Dirt Million and Arizona purchased the Bloomer tshirt rights/concession. If the Bloomer tshirts don't start selling the title sponsor of Dirt Million could go away. So....Cody steps up, offers Bloomer pennies on the dollar to support the racing habit and get him back in a car. When it is all said and done Bloomer will have nothing other than himself since someone else will own the intellectual property behind the cars and the rights to his tshirt sales.

BTW - feel free to "support" Bloomers comeback....concept seems familiar with supporting the Dirt Million.

Having just sold a sizeable portion of his business to someone else, shouldn’t Scott have plenty of cash to get through this down time?

Quote Originally Posted by useddirt View Post
    My question is this . How big is this company ? Randy Sweet owns 50%, Bloomquist owns 50% and now Sommer owns 50%. But think about it, Bloomquist has always set records . So this is the only company known that has 150% ownership. He has made the PIE bigger. Once again he has astonished the racing and business world.

Can I get 50% buy in ?????????????
    Nope, you blew it with your attitude!!!

The structure of this deal would be interesting to see. Bloomer has already sold the rights to his merchandise on some level. His ability to get back in the car is at least somewhat in question at this point. A chassis business can be worth almost nothing in the span of a couple of years. I don't see a lot of bankable assets in this deal.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I believe the Chassis business is also held in large part by Sweet.

Hey CnB......Theres no more need for donations to buy Bloomer a new clock. He has miraculously raised the funds and hopefully, that is tops on Cody's equipment needed wish list!

I was told this past weekend by a race parts vendor close to him that he's getting divorced, which was why he was in Daytona partying st bike week.
    Makes sense now why he would sell. She cant take what ain't his.
    In the sense of equity, he doesn't seem to have much. Since he's not marketed and as large as rocket, it seems like his nest egg isn't very strong in terms of having business and assets worth selling when it comes time to retire. I'd hate to see him not be able to retire after doing this as long as he has, but it seems like hes getting pretty desperate to make something happen.
    For so long he has been a one man show and now hes feeling the effects of not having surrounded himself with good people all these years

So wait.....bloomer really is hurt, there really was no phone call and Terry is still lonely?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    so wait.....bloomer really is hurt, there really was no phone call and terry is still lonely?
    yes...............yes ...............and yes !

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Quite the article, one minute it says
    "The team will begin taking on more developmental projects including building a new car specifically for testing and R&D purposes, a dedicated pull-down area within the race shop headquarters, custom equipment for aerodynamic research and several other functions dedicated to performing on the race track."(not a nice word) (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    and then later it says
    "Many people have asked how they can help offer support for Bloomquist as he is sidelined for several months, working towards recovery and rehabilitation.(not a nice word)Scott Bloomquist Racing has setup an official home for any support at(not a nice word)http://www.ScottBloomquistRacing.com...ottGetBack(not a nice word)"

It's sad when people want others to contribute to their recovery and pay for their rehabilitation but then are going to spend money on custom equipment and such . There are a lot more needy organizations or people that need donations or support than Scott does.

Default Terry

I figured you were complaining about me or BBQ. And honestly I guess yeah, if something makes ya shake your head that much, usually I just stay away. When I see threads hit 6-10 pages, pretty good chance it’s toast.

And yes, it was reported by some that it wasn’t that bad, be back very soon. I guess soon can be left up to interpretation. That the reports of rehabilitation, surgery, stitches, wasn’t exactly correct.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Quite the article, one minute it says
    "The team will begin taking on more developmental projects including building a new car specifically for testing and R&D purposes, a dedicated pull-down area within the race shop headquarters, custom equipment for aerodynamic research and several other functions dedicated to performing on the race track."(not a nice word) (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    and then later it says
    "Many people have asked how they can help offer support for Bloomquist as he is sidelined for several months, working towards recovery and rehabilitation.(not a nice word)Scott Bloomquist Racing has setup an official home for any support at(not a nice word)http://www.ScottBloomquistRacing.com...ottGetBack(not a nice word)"

It's sad when people want others to contribute to their recovery and pay for their rehabilitation but then are going to spend money on custom equipment and such . There are a lot more needy organizations or people that need donations or support than Scott does.
    Don’t worry, other than merchandise, I’m not giving him money, you are 100% correct.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Kinda like when Bloomquist faked an injury to avoid drug testing at Eldora??? Then loaded up and left at Lernerville not knowing he was going to be drug tested? Come on man. It is not out of the realm for people to have been suspicous.
    Correct. But Lucas is his bread and butter, and he was up there in points. That was WRG stuff. He isn’t going to miss Lucas stuff if he isn’t actually hurt. Or ask for no phone calls etc, and not race at all.

I do believe the D part is true, and he was down there blowing off steam. Who knows what exactly happened in the wreck, but it’s obvious it was actually serious.