Default Vic Hill liking the feel of new MB Customs ride

https://insidedirtracing.com/vic-hil...-customs-ride/

With the help of Jimmy Mars, Vic Hill getting a feel for his new ride

Nice piece. Didn't see anything about it on DoD, but then again, it wasn't about someone getting a new Rocket so.......

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Nice piece. Didn't see anything about it on DoD, but then again, it wasn't about someone getting a new Rocket so.......
    It is definitely a conspiracy. I mean, with Mars cars and Jimmy wining so many races and having tons of cars out there, you’d think that’d be all you heard about. But that little place is Shinnston putting out a few cars a year and barely ever winning really has the spotlight.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Mars looked good last weekend at Farmer city!

It's not like dod doesn't talk about Mars but to be fair the guy just raced for the first time since January. Not alot to talk about their. And i believe i remember them doing a piece on k rob over the winter or near the end of last season. Vic is in his second new chassis since the beginning of the year. If they did a article on Tony jackson everytime he switched chassis that be all they wrote about. People on here bash the hell out of dod constantly. They talk about what's current and the numbers don't lie rockets are fast and a large portion of the people running good are in them. Im not bashing vic a little bit but it's not like he's won anything Latley.

I think the MB cars are a solid piece. There are not many out there, but the ones that are around are fast. Kent Robinson has one, and for a part time racer, he is pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tough.

Mars is a stand up guy. I think a lot of crate guys up north run mb customs.

Robinson just won at brownstown and Hill just won his heat at smoky mountain by a straightaway. I think MB is on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Mars is a stand up guy. I think a lot of crate guys up north run mb customs.
    Red Cedar on a regular night I’d say 80 percent of the late models are mb customs they are all over in wissota county

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I think the MB cars are a solid piece. There are not many out there, but the ones that are around are fast. Kent Robinson has one, and for a part time racer, he is pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tough.
    Agreed.
    He was the fastest car in the feature last night at Brownstown for sure

This is a win for both parties old fashion horse trading engine for car pretty dam smart to me. I would love to mastersbilt be a major player again.