For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
April 15, 2019

Cory Hedgec ock Sweeps American All-Star Series Event at Smoky Mountain

Loudon, Tennessee (04/15/19) – Fresh off a big win last weekend, Cory Hedgec ock carried his newfound momentum into Saturday night’s American All-Star Series event at Smoky Mountain Speedway. The end result was his first win with the new series and his third overall triumph of the 2019 season.

He picked up a $2,000 payday after sweeping the night’s action in his Cushman No. 23 K&P Used Cars/ Five Star Hyundai/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Eagle Racing Engine entry.

“We won the UCRA event last week at I-75 Raceway, but that night was far from flawless,” Hedgec ock said. “Tonight, we had a flawless outing. Every time this car hit the track, we were the best. This is what we expect from our program, and I just want to thank my team for their hard work. This win goes out to my all of our sponsors, who stand behind us each and every week.”

Saturday night saw Cory Hedgec ock in action at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee). In a field of 30 American Crate All-Star Series cars, Hedgec ock followed up the fastest time overall in qualifying with a dash win. Earning the pole position for the feature, Cory led flag-to-flag en route to his third win of the season and a $2,000 payday. Greg Martin, Jake Teague, Tyler Arrington, and Matt Long trailed him to the checkers.

For full results from this event, please visit www.AmericanCrateAllStarSeries.com .

Cory plans to take the upcoming weekend off and is currently finalizing his upcoming plans. When they are finalized they will be available for viewing at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Budget Transmissions, Valley Transport, VP Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Integra Shocks & Springs, Simpson Race Products, Martel Signs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .