Default Free Slocum 1,055 race?

I see all the credit card info on the order video. Are they going to just put it on air for subscribers or do you have to order it. This $30 a month allowance is tight at the nursing home. Saving for SN month. It's usually a great race.

I don't like having to cancel the months you can't afford, mess up once and you wrote a bad check.
    Last edited by Bubstr; 04-15-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Free to DOD subscribers

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Free to DOD subscribers
    Premium subscribers. If you pay monthly it isn't available free.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Premium subscribers. If you pay monthly it isn't available free.
    That figures. Do they disclose that in their advertisement? I didn't see it. So not knowingly you could subscribe for a month thinking you would get it and guess what, no sir... That ain't cool...

You 100% get the broadcast ... if you're a monthly ... OR yearly subscriber. Either one gets you both shows.

It's been that way all along when we do these types of broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtonDirt View Post
    You 100% get the broadcast ... if you're a monthly ... OR yearly subscriber. Either one gets you both shows. It's been that way all along when we do these types of broadcasts.
    Thank you for all you guys do !

You 100% get the broadcast ... if you're a monthly ... OR yearly subscriber. Either one gets you both shows.

Sorry I stand corrected. Thank you DoD...

Thanks for the reply. I thought that was the way, it was, but needed to make sure. Is there anything you can do about knocking off the ongoing subscription for us that live, or should I say die close to the belt. I buy as much as I can, but one mistake writes a bad check somewhere. A bit of advice, look into these nursing home years, long before you go. My room mate died of them cutting off 3 toes, yesterday, from a few weeks ago. Something sounds wrong about that. I guess I'm just upset about that. Satan is just trying to get in between my God and me.

As much as I luv DoD and appreciate the freebee. I'm truckin to West Burlington to help support this fine event. If you watch the race on DoD, 'I'll wave. I'm the guy with the red MAGA hat.

What a great post, kudos for every bit of that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    As much as I luv DoD and appreciate the freebee. I'm truckin to West Burlington to help support this fine event. If you watch the race on DoD, 'I'll wave. I'm the guy with the red MAGA hat.
    You taking the old guy with you? Tell him not to wave too hard, he'll throw his arm out. Seriously, he didn't look bad in Ryans car, last fall at Tipton.

Thanks for the reply. So what's the difference between a 'premium subscriber' and a 'subscriber'? Free for premium subscribers is what the website says.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. So what's the difference between a 'premium subscriber' and a 'subscriber'? Free for premium subscribers is what the website says.
    Where do you see premium? Every where i have looked it says free for subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You taking the old guy with you? Tell him not to wave too hard, he'll throw his arm out. Seriously, he didn't look bad in Ryans car, last fall at Tipton.
    The old guy will be with his minions at the Derry race in Tipton. Old #37 will grace his presence at DPort.

The old guy will be with his minions at the Derry race in Tipton. Old #37 will grace his presence at DPort.
    Suited??????

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Suited??????
    No no.... Believe me, racing fever has never left old #37. He would suit up in a heartbeat. Did you know RF was All Iowa points leader for 1980's.

No no.... Believe me, racing fever has never left old #37. He would suit up in a heartbeat. Did you know RF was All Iowa points leader for 1980's.
    I believe I saw his last night behind the wheel when he rolled at Lancaster, WI about 15 years ago.

Saw Rollie when I stopped by Liberty a few years ago (and I was lucky enough to sit with one of his rivals, Dave B). Frink was a great driver, remember the old Auto Rons thump under the hood..

Quote Originally Posted by JMDraceHD98 View Post
    Where do you see premium? Every where i have looked it says free for subscribers.
    If you go to where you'd order live ppv and click "order ppv" for the slocum race, it states premium subscribers.
    Sounds like all subscribers are 'premium' tho, so it don't matter.
    I think I had it confused with the Lucas Oil racing TV deal where monthly subscribers do not get all the same content that the yearly subscribers do. Either way, it appears I posted false info, my apologies.