Default Coilover Load Excel Spreadsheet

Does anyone have an excel spreadsheet for graphing coil loads they would be willing to share?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twenty-Five View Post
    Does anyone have an excel spreadsheet for graphing coil loads they would be willing to share?Thanks
    Are you just talking about a sheet that will create a graph once you have entered the load numbers at specific travel distances?

Yes exactly.

Penske has a good app

We can't attach Excel files on 4m and I'm not going to offer to email you what I use or I'm going to get a flood of requests from other people and I'm not running a free consulting business :-)
    But this is super easy to do in Excel.
    Use column A for your travel. Make A1 0.0 and A2 your first increment (0.1), A3 your next increment (0.2), and so on. If you don't want to type these in manually all the way down to 4.0 (or whatever you're going for) there is a trick. After you have the first 3 or 4 entries in, highlight those cells (click and drag until you have them all). Then hover over the little square in the bottom right of the last highlighted cell and your cursor should change to a smaller cross. Then you can click and drag that down all the way to the last number you want (it will display what number you are up to next to your cursor) and it will fill in all the numbers for you.
    In column B, just enter your load numbers at all of the increments in column A that you want to map in your graph.
    The next part is kind of dependent on which version of Excel you are running. But you should be able to go to the Insert tab at the top and find a button that says Recommended Charts. The first couple should be scatter and line. Use either one you want depending on what kind of look you're going for.
    Last edited by Matt49; 04-17-2019 at 10:10 AM.

It's actually pretty easy and you should be able to find a you tube video to walk you through it

Thanks guys I will have to knock the rust off my excel skills!