Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can Mayor Pete Win the Presidency?

South Bend Mayor Peter Buttigieg is gathering momentum to secure the Democrat nomination for President....... The American people were ready for the first black man as President, why not an openly gay white man? Mayor Pete and his wife Chasten Glezman could define a new era of Presidential couples, Wow, a return to Camelot. Just think of the optics coming from the Lincoln bedroom. Wonderful.

It wont happen....
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

one could say , it might be time for a female pres now that we have had a black one , but not a peter puffer , how ever i do hope he wins the dem nominee , make things a lot easier for trump.....but that will not happen either , i cant help but believe there is just enough morals left in the majority of the democratic party to stop this from happening........

If Mayor Pete were actually elected president, this nation would be burnt toast. It would be proof that morality has gone under. The man is a Communist.

The Dems sure have a bunch of jewels running for President, and its a shame the are not running their thought to be savior Michael Avenatti, that cnn was giving him 50+ hours a week air time Months ago !!

None of the immoral democrats can beat Trump...…..especially Mayor Buttplug.

Come on crewguy I was told mayor Pete was a great family guy, even at one of his rallies gave his wife sugar on stage!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    one could say , it might be time for a female pres now that we have had a black one , but not a peter puffer , how ever i do hope he wins the dem nominee , make things a lot easier for trump.....but that will not happen either , i cant help but believe there is just enough morals left in the majority of the democratic party to stop this from happening........
    Yep, I hope Mayor buttplug wins the Democratic nomination as well! Easy win for Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    If Mayor Pete were actually elected president, this nation would be burnt toast. It would be proof that morality has gone under. The man is a Communist.
    How did we get to here . When was the hands on the wheel let go .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Its been coming.... just think... at least Pete has come out the closet. Barry and Micheal has kept it hidden for all these years
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Plain and simple.....it started as a single snowflake when RoevWade was passed and now its a huge snowball, hard to stop. Only a gutsy president like Trump can help slow it down!

Mayor Pete is nothing more than the lastest Dem. shiny toy. He simple replaced the former shiny toy Beto. nothing but a circus. Might as well find some transgender to enter the race also. In fact Dem party is nothing but a side show and a bunch of clowns trying to control the 1st and 2nd amendments. When election time comes, Trump wins. He has moved this Country in the right direction and people wind up voting their wallets. In the meantime the DEM show can be viewed as hilarious fodder. Or ignored if it gets one to riled up. BTW polls mean nothing, absolutely nothing when it comes to Trump. Reason? Many People will hold their nose and vote for him just like the last time. As for me, I will simply be first in line to re-elect and there will be many of those too

Personally, I'm much more concerned with the damage the mayor would do to the country than who or what he's boinkin'. He's an open boarders marxist who would impose middle class killing energy policies. Taxes would likely go sky high to pay for medicare and free college for everyone.

There would be other detrimental policies from a mayor Petey presidency that no one can think of now. Much like the damage hussein did to the country a mayor Petey presidency would do damage to the republic that isn't part of his platform...........yet, and some of it could never be completely reversed. hussein single handedly caused more racial divide in our country than anyone since George Wallace, he was supposed to do the opposite and we don't need any more of that. Unforeseen consequences are usually more damaging than the foreseen. A second DJT term doesn't look particularly promising at this point but he wasn't supposed to be elected in the first place.

I am on record saying I don't particularly like DJT but he's the only hope of the country maintaining any semblance of sanity, both fiscally and socially. The day or reckoning is coming regardless, but DJT would set it back a ways.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Mayor Pete is nothing more than the lastest Dem. shiny toy. He simple replaced the former shiny toy Beto. nothing but a circus. Might as well find some transgender to enter the race also. In fact Dem party is nothing but a side show and a bunch of clowns trying to control the 1st and 2nd amendments. When election time comes, Trump wins. He has moved this Country in the right direction and people wind up voting their wallets. In the meantime the DEM show can be viewed as hilarious fodder. Or ignored if it gets one to riled up. BTW polls mean nothing, absolutely nothing when it comes to Trump. Reason? Many People will hold their nose and vote for him just like the last time. As for me, I will simply be first in line to re-elect and there will be many of those too
    all true TS , but here is one thing the dems did not count on , blacks are switching party,s in record numbers , which the mexicans out number blacks in this country now , so thats why there focusing on satisfying them so much.......

all true TS , but here is one thing the dems did not count on , blacks are switching party,s in record numbers , which the mexicans out number blacks in this country now , so thats why there focusing on satisfying them so much.......
    Yes but if you look at the polls most 'legal aliens' are on the Trump train. They know the illegals will screw their wages up too.

here we go , mayor peterpuffer just called Bernie sanders supporters trump fans , they will all beat there selves before next November gets here.....

here we go , mayor peterpuffer just called Bernie sanders supporters trump fans , they will all beat there selves before next November gets here.....
    O yeah... letem eat theirselves... lmao

South Bend must have went to hell on a handcart!!!!!

I guess he could win. If the American people are ready to have a First Man instead of having a First Lady in the White House. Hmmmmm... Idk about that.

I can't think of anything more disgusting then a man and his man wife/husband running this Country. People can live the life if they choose, but as leader of this great nation would spell its doom. Fortunately there are enough American People still with a set of standards that would not allow such a thing. IMO
    BTW God did not make homo's that way. HE also doesn't get confused in gender selection. So says the Bible and the Bible is not up for debate. A person chooses whether to believe or not, but the Bible is the original NO SPIN ZONE!!!