Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black Diamond only when he runs for Rauen!!!

you have to have a very very understanding wife to jump in a late model every weekend and be gone some weekends 2 to 3 days the BS gets old fast and it's either give up racing or family and either way you lose but most important is family first.

Buster nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by AzDirtRacin3 View Post
    I truly don't give two $h!ts as to what happened. I repeated what I was told at the Wild West Shootout in Tucson Arizona 5 f@ck!ng years ago. Get over yourself. if you truly know what happened, tell us all. I told what I was told. So what.
    So if you don't care...
    1) Why are you going all Polly Parrot about a story you heard 5 years ago?
    2) Why are you so defensive about it?

You remind me of the out-of-towner who tried to tell a local farmer how to run his business over breakfast at the town diner. So, the farmer said to the out-of-towner, "Before we talk business, can you tell me why deer poop pellets, horses poop road apples, and cows poop platters?" The out-of-towner replied, "i cannot." At which point the farmer responded, "I'm not talking to you any longer because you don't know $#@!."

Default Mars race cars

Per Jimmy Mars They can build a turn key Late Model in 3 days. All cars are track tested before delivery. Mars Racing has a 24,000 sq ft shop and another 24,000 sq ft cold storage facility for race cars. http://www.jimmymarsracing.com/28photos_shop.html
    Last edited by Mud; 05-01-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Mars will race at Red Cedar Speedway 5/3/19 per his schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    All MB Customs are and always have been designed and built only at mars racing. The Idea that Jimmy owes Brian any money is a myth. Brian only sold a hand full of those cars which he then ordered from Mars. When Brian left for family obligations MB Customs became Mars Brothers Customs. Due to the large volume of orders Jimmy has run a limited race schedule for years. Mars is a Race Car Dealer and deals in new and used Late Models, Mods and MW Mods. Orders are so backed up that Jimmy no longer has the time to even race at home. Mars Racing is also a Rocket Dealer. Mars will be building race cars long into the future.
    I would love to see Jimmy take a XR1 and deck it all out and try racing it a few times. I know this will never happen but why not just try it

Anyone know what time the races start in Menomonie?

Hot laps at 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Pay Brian for what?
    All the MB cars have been and are currently built at Mars place.
    Jimmy used Brian? Jimmy's shop built his cars. Brian got paid...in the form of chassis.
    Brian never got what was due him??? That's laughable. In this age of lawsuits and creative property rights, you don't think these two guys didn't have an agreement in priciple in writing. If Birky was truly owed $$, he wouldn't just walk away and let it go. He'd file a breach of contract lawsuit and collect. So, what should that tell you?

Take a look at what countless drivers/teams have personally posted on their social media accounts about Jimmy and his staff, and the help/support they provide to customers.

Birky made a Big Boy decision to retire from racing and spend more time with his family. A choice, everyone but Birky fans are apparently ok with. He drives Rockets now b/c that's what Eckrich runs. When you get a car to drive for FREE, to comeback as you pick and choose, you don't slap a gift horse in the face.
    (* correction, Rauen not Eckrich, but the point holds true)

Everybody misses Birky, but let's not re-write history Blutarski style, and claim the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
    It was the Italians in German uniforms.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019