For Immediate Release
April 22, 2019

Logan Roberson Pockets $3,225 Payday at Winchester
Tops Winchester Speedway Battle of the Bay Speedweek Finale

Waynesboro, Virginia (04/22/19) – Logan Roberson overcame a thrilling battle with Max Blair to win Saturday night’s Rush Late Model Touring Series, Battle of the Bay Speedweek finale at Winchester Speedway. He pocketed more than $3,000 for his efforts behind the wheel of his Wynbridge Inc. No. 17 BTS Towing Service/ XR1 Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model.

The win was his fourth of the season, and with the finish he also secured a runner-up finish in the Speedweek points.

"We had something in our playbook early in the race as we pursued Ross Robinson," Roberson commented. "My dad was signaling me to slow down and wait for lapped traffic to hopefully get him. He (Robinson) was very good. I hated to see that bad break for him, but we'll take it any way possible. Then Max (Blair) was really good there late in the race, and he got by us, but I was thankfully able to race back around him the next lap.

“We've had a great season so far. We struggled the first two nights of the Battle of the Bay and wasn't as good as I wanted to be, but we came home and took the win in the finale. It feels good to win here for me and my family. It's awesome."

On Wednesday night Logan Roberson traveled to Delaware International Speedway (Delmar, Delaware), where he was kicking off the Battle of the Bay Speedweeks. With a stout field of 53 RUSH Dirt Late Model Series entries on hand, Logan secured his spot into the opening night feature with a runner-up finish in his heat race behind Ross Robinson. Rolling off 11th, Roberson passed seven cars to reel in a fourth-place finish behind Max Blair, Ross Robinson, and Amanda Whaley with Dillon Brown coming in fifth.

The following night at Georgetown Speedway (Georgetown, Delaware) for the Mark Williams Memorial, Roberson charged to a runner-up finish in his heat race behind Dillon Brown. With $3,000 on the line in the feature, Logan gained two spots in the 30-lapper to finish fifth behind Max Blair, Ross Robinson, Dale Hollidge, and Dillon Brown.

The third round of the Battle of the Bay at Potomac Speedway (Budds Creek, Maryland) fell victim to rain.

Wrapping up the Battle of the Bay on Saturday, Roberson was one of 44 cars registered at Winchester Speedway (Winchester, Virginia). After laying down the fastest time in qualifying, Roberson followed up a heat race victory with a second-place finish in the Dash. Earning the outside-front-row starting position for the A-Main, Logan inherited the lead on lap-20 of the feature after the leader suffered a broken driveshaft.

Building more than a two second lead in the remaining ten circuits, Logan Roberson overcame a battle with Max Blair to claim the victory. Blair, Jeremy Wonderling, Charlie Sander(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), and Matt Hill completed the Top-5 finishers in the 30-lapper. He pocketed a $3,225 payday for his fourth win of the season.

For full results from these events, please visit www.RUSHLateModels.com .

Logan and his team are still finalizing their plans for the upcoming weekend. When they make a definitive decision it will be posted at www.LoganRoberson.com .

Race fans also make sure to check out the “Apparel” page at www.LoganRoberson.com to order the latest team merchandise. Get them before they are gone!

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wynbridge Inc., Cecil B. Arthur Beef Farm & Bucking Stock, Pancho’s Racing Products, Wells Custom Jeep, BTS Towing Service, Virginia Motor Speedway’s Fastrak World Championship, Blue Ridge Treescape Service, Dirt Defender, Walker Arthur Racing, Beyea Custom Headers, Boyd Bilt, QA1, Keyser Manufacturing, All About Wraps, Rocket Chassis, Race 1, Kaylor’s Dirt Track Cams, Russ King Racing, Hoosier Tire by Terry Wilcher, Smiley’s Racing Enterprises, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .