I'm not a big fan of either,but from
    the way Madden did Josh was just uncalled
    for.
    Anybody can watch it and see that it was
    intentional.
    Madden needs the favor returned.
    He cries if anyone touches him but it's all
    good if he does it to anyone else.

I hope what goes around comes around soon.

CONGRATS to BAILES,I love it when the series big
    guns get beat.

Thats my rant for today.

GOOD DAY !!!!!

I wouldn’t call my self a josh fan but I’m not upset when he runs well, but I 100% agree

I totally agree! Madden always cries if anyone touches him. I'm not a big Richards fan but you never hear him complain when he gets hit. Josh might of came up on Madden a little but he definitely took him out!

Video anywhere on YouTube?

https://youtu.be/p7CfEq7Hso4. Looks like Richards did that to himself
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Madden will always be the king prick in racing. He proves it time and time and time and time again. Ross smoked that ass...........
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Looked like a racing deal to me. I don't see enough there to put blame on one guy or another personally

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats what I saw too, he faded high with Madden still there. Congrats to Ross Bailes, excellent drive. Granted Ross/Barry had home track advantage, but I bet it sucked being Madden and watching his old ride just drive away from him in front of the home crowd. As for Josh, he is the worst about chopping people I've ever seen, that's his whole MO, so I wasn't surprised when he drifted up in turn 2. Just ask Casey Roberts how Josh is, my bet if you ask Josh about Madden he'll say "he didn't see him".

CONGRATS TO ROSS & BWRC ON A GREAT RUN!
    KEEP DO'IN IT THE WRIGHT WAY !!!
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Thats what I saw too, he faded high with Madden still there. Congrats to Ross Bailes, excellent drive. Granted Ross/Barry had home track advantage, but I bet it sucked being Madden and watching his old ride just drive away from him in front of the home crowd. As for Josh, he is the worst about chopping people I've ever seen, that's his whole MO, so I wasn't surprised when he drifted up in turn 2. Just ask Casey Roberts how Josh is, my bet if you ask Josh about Madden he'll say "he didn't see him".

CONGRATS TO ROSS & BWRC ON A GREAT RUN!
    KEEP DO'IN IT THE WRIGHT WAY !!!
    Then you’ve never seen Jackieeeee Boggs race.

Josh ain’t the worst, he just moved up when he shouldn’t have there. Chris could have cut him a break that early, but at that speed, more of a racing deal to me.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    From that video, how could anyone say it was anything other than a “racing deal”?

If anyone should be pissed at Madden it is Overton. Madden just about wrecked him going into 1. Overton was all the way alongside him and Madden chopped him hard. Another year, another driver(s) getting the Madden Experience.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?
    There are people who wind up in incidents all the time. And guys who rarely do. And guys who think they are wronged all the time when they are not. But sure, you can find someone upset about pretty much anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Jackieeee is in a league of his own, that’s how that works.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

From that video, how could anyone say it was anything other than a “racing deal”?

You must be a big Madden fan to say that.
    Madden had room to go above Richards but
    he chose to hook his quarter panel and stay in the
    fuel till he went around.
    I'd like for 100 people that's not a fan of either to watch it
    and give their opinion.
    If you watched it you could see he didn't try
    any of that sh1t with Oneal when he got along side.

May have been a racing deal but definitely one that didn’t need to happen. I could care less about either driver but Madden seems to be on the giving end of these a lot more often than the receiving end. That early in the race there’s no need to dump someone because they barely put a right rear fender in your line. Pedal it and drive back by him the next corner.

The track was all dirty and trash covered above where Madden was running. He can't just swerve or stop on a dime. How many here have strapped into one of these hot rods? It was a racing deal.

I don't like either one of them at all, but basically I call it a hard racing deal. Both have some fault in what happened, Josh drifted up a little more then he should have, and Madden could have lifted to give more room but chose not to. Madden held his line though.

I thought it was a racing deal BUT I will say that if roles are reversed Madden is motioning his car torwards Richards, flipping him off, and whining about it.

Not a fan of either one but looked to me like Madden dumped Josh but most likely just Madden being balls to the wall hard racing as usual but from my 30/40 vision looked like a dump to me.