Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice

Default Justice

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I will just sit back and be patient . Justice for the ones who deserve it , and there are many .
    I do believe Barr has them running . The treason that has taken place , that's obvious , by our
    own government has to be answered for . As a true blooded American , will never trust any
    Government agency again . No matter which one . I would have never believed it is this crooked .
    I had a lot of trust in our Government until the Trump election . They have opened my eyes .

Trump has exposed many traitors and political hacks, as well as the FAKE news.

They will all keep lashing out. Like Brennan.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I will just sit back and be patient . Justice for the ones who deserve it , and there are many . I do believe Barr has them running . The treason that has taken place , that's obvious , by our own government has to be answered for . As a true blooded American , will never trust any Government agency again . No matter which one . I would have never believed it is this crooked . I had a lot of trust in our Government until the Trump election . They have opened my eyes .
    I know how you feel. I started questioning when daddy Bush was in but just went on with my day to day routine. I have learned a lot these past two and a half years. Some is still hard to digest but needs to be dealt with once and for all. They have a lot of sealed indictments yet to be opened. If you think about it... if these indictments were not sealed and people were being arrested all at once how do you think these snowflakes and such would be reacting now? This country would be in a worse way. People have to be spoon fed or we would have a civil war on our hands. Some are still trying to push that. Yes its taking time but its not effecting people in this country its all around the world. Not only civilians but political sides of countries. Our friends have become our enemies. It all will come out its gonna get freakin crazy

I never was a fan of the Dukes of Hazard, but when the Liberals got it taken off because of a car with a rebel flag on top of it, I was really ticked off at what these radicals are doing to this country.

Television is in a bad place with political control and agendas even leaking into entertainment programming and sports and weather channels.

Weather Channel using the word climate change as a fact when it is a total lie....

What should happen in the NFL.... https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/ml...r-league-team/

Default Atta boy

[QUOTE=ALLDIRT;2261766]I will just sit back and be patient . Justice for the ones who deserve it , and there are many . tho I do believe Barr has them running . The treason that has taken place , that's obvious , by our ... Lmao a true "american" wow the system has truly indoctrinated you ya. No body's a TRUE "Race" of any kind! Y'all stay asleep in that "american dream" lamp... Dam goons...... own government has to be answered for . As a true blooded American , will never trust any Government agency again . No matter which one . I would have never believed it is this crooked . I had a lot of trust in our Government until the Trump election . They have opened my eyes .Isn't nobody of any "race" a true blood of any so called "race". *All Is One One Is All. We all*

Hahah "true blooded" american some please DEFINE that for me please lmao dam fools and the crap they allow to go straight to there head. Ya it be hard to break that kind of reality when it has BECOME YOUR REALTY....... TSK TSK PEOPLE DO NOT USE THERR HEAD FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED FOR. WHAT A CRYING FUXCKING SHAME WHAT LIFE OF HUMANITY HAS COME TO a bunch of stupid dumbed down animals lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    TSK TSK PEOPLE DO NOT USE THERR HEAD FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED FOR. WHAT A CRYING FUXCKING SHAME WHAT LIFE OF HUMANITY HAS COME TO a bunch of stupid dumbed down animals lol
    Practice what you preach bud

Hahah "true blooded" american some please DEFINE that for me please lmao dam fools and the crap they allow to go straight to there head. Ya it be hard to break that kind of reality when it has BECOME YOUR REALTY....... TSK TSK PEOPLE DO NOT USE THERR HEAD FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED FOR. WHAT A CRYING FUXCKING SHAME WHAT LIFE OF HUMANITY HAS COME TO a bunch of stupid dumbed down animals lol

Where ya gettin all of this barnyard learnin boy??????? . Fact, there are many different races. And you are the only true blooded American in existence, okay..... cough cough

Moooo!!!! Mooooo!!!!!

Look you fk tard . We all believe what we want . I am Thankful that I was born smart enough
    to Be where I am in life . Also glad that I wasn't born a idiot as you are . Take your dumb azz
    brain of thoughts and shove them up your azz . Further more I thought you blocked me . You
    are one failed human in life . So don't be mad at everyone more fortunate than you are ,and I
    mean In the head . And this lost cosmic solar space you talk as your in , or there somehow . Have
    a good ride .
    Last edited by ALLDIRT; 04-30-2019 at 06:20 PM.

I'll give Natalie some cred.......he's the true masterBAITer of 4m, and not a title to be proud of!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I'll give Natalie some cred.......he's the true masterBAITer of 4m, and not a title to be proud of!
    His hands are totally wore out!!!!