For Immediate Release
April 29, 2019

Jesse Lowe Continues His Winning Ways with 411 Triumph
Four Wins Tabulated in the Past Four Week for Tennessee Racer

Crossville, Tennessee (04/29/19) – Mark it down as another week with another win for Jesse Lowe. The Tennessee racer piloted his Xtreme Pressure Washing No. 5j Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse/ CVR Race Car Crate Late Model to the win on Saturday night at 411 Motor Speedway.

Lowe has now won a feature event each of the past four weeks. He has six total wins on the season.

“I had to get up on the wheel in the feature because Cory [Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)] got the jump on us at the start,” Lowe recounted. “I kept digging though and was able to find a different line to slip past him. I just can’t say enough about our team right now. It’s truly a total group effort, and I’m very thankful to have so many great folks helping out.

“I definitely want to dedicate this win to the memory of Paul Dunlap. He was a well-loved part of the staff at 411 Motor Speedway, and he passed away this week. There were a lot of heavy hearts at the track on Saturday night. This win is for him, his family and his friends.”

Lowe started his night by setting fast time to earn the pole position for the feature. He was joined on the front row by Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Jesse ran second early in the feature before finding a line in turn three, which allowed him to take control of the lead. He went on to pick up the victory, which was his sixth of the season. Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Rusty Ballenger, Jason Cardwell and Pierce McCarter completed the Top-5 finishers in the 14-car field.

For full results from the event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Jesse’s plans for the upcoming weekend are still up in the air. Once he locks down his plans, they will be posted at www.5jMotorsports.com .

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse, Hidden View Lake, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Baisley’s Body Shop, Phantom Racing Engines, CVR Racecars, Martel Sign Company, The Clean Machine, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Haircuts by Mel, Hoosier Tire South, Penske Shocks by Vinny, Velocita, Butlerbuilt and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Jesse would also like to say a very special thanks to Gary, Jacob, Taylor, Jerry, Jeff, and last but not least his Dad for their great help on keeping the racecar in race-winning condition.

For the latest information on Jesse Lowe, please visit www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J .