Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bobby Pierce @Stuart

He struggled in the heat, but put on a clinic in the feature. Congrats to team Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    He struggled in the heat, but put on a clinic in the feature. Congrats to team Pierce.
    beat the best Cherry Picker of all time and 22 other regional racers. Thats a real clinic.

Obviously you've never raced.

How true!!!

he rarely has anything positive to say...esp with moyer or pierce

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    beat the best Cherry Picker of all time and 22 other regional racers. Thats a real clinic.
    how is it cherry picking when the touring series wasnt even running last night. one could argue where were they last night, as least pierce was out racing

I love the cherry picking label. The guy makes his living racing as do many others. I know when i go after work for my job i want to get the job that's makes the most money the easiest way possible. And i also know as a guy that races competitively on a local and regional level i want to race against the best competition i can. Im not their for the money so who is he stealing it from really ?

whos to say or where is it written....that says you cant race here there or any place you want?? unless your paying the bills you really have no say so in the matter...calling it cherry picking is an insult to the other racers at that track...at each track there is several locals that can flat out get it...there was several good cars in that field...but to some...if you dont "tour"...your a bum...there is no automatic winner...still gotta race the race...

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I love the cherry picking label. The guy makes his living racing as do many others. I know when i go after work for my job i want to get the job that's makes the most money the easiest way possible. And i also know as a guy that races competitively on a local and regional level i want to race against the best competition i can. Im not their for the money so who is he stealing it from really ?
    I’ll start by saying this has zero to do with Bobby or Billy, my comment.

I actually switched jobs, because the one I was at I was complacent at. It was easy, not much thought involved. I make more money on the hour by quite a bit, but I work 15 less hours give or take a week. So it’s close to a wash. But I’m back to what I love to do. And there is very little room for complacency. It’s doing all I can with my machine, as safely and quickly as possible. And being thoughtful of what my crew needs. I always wanted to return, but the money was good, job was secure, and overall it was a great company.

Our division just had more shadiness than I could take any longer.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Barry Seal Guest

Dinosaur JR... forget the swan...

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Seal View Post
    Dinosaur JR... forget the swan...
    Maybe you will learn something kid...

The guy races for a living. No other race anywhere Thursday night. I believe the rest of the races he’s running this weekend are the highest paying races in the area. How is that cherry picking?
    Unlike a guy that drives right past a large paying show, and drives hours further to take on some weak weekly competition

I will tell you this much for you whiners, Bobby is not scared of any competition. Before the season started it was announced they would be running closer to home and why not.

Lol, cherry picker. If you look at the MLRA Stuart race starting lineup and Cherokee's WoO starting lineup, I'd say it's almost equal competition giving a slight nod to the WoO guys. WoO is not that strong. Moyer, Pierce, both Simpson's are pretty strong. Vaught, Looney, Stovall, Johnson, Phillips and Eckrich aren't exactly slouches.

Bobby is always a threat to win a the World and everyone is there! He made the right decision because everyone but Cherokee got rained out.

It’s funny how those who want to label other drivers as cherry pickers, are fans of a driver who did a lot of cherrypicking for the first ten or so years of his career.

Oh he!l you didnt say that. You have opened a can of worms for them to defend there boy!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Oh he!l you didnt say that. You have opened a can of worms for them to defend there boy!
    no need to defend him....go to his web page and look at his schedule..

or his results

West liberty still going? Thought they had a 11:00pm curfew!