Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't get the cherry picking thing myself, he raced against really good cars. My thing he raced 3 times this weekend to make 11k and ross bailes ran 1 to win 10k. So that's 3 tracks worth of expenses and alot more laps on his car just to win 1k more. He his a hell of a driver and can race where he wants when he wants and can win anywhere he goes.

bob pierce race cars to stuart iowa= 418 miles
    stuart to davenport to west liberty to quincy and back home= 210+42+140+225=617 miles
    total miles= 1035 miles
    bob pierce race cars to gaffney SC= 645 miles
    round trip total miles= 1290 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Dont nobody tell Matdaddy but that dirty ol TP was at W Liberty lol...
    That where he finished like 19th? Needs him back with him prepping tars
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Congrats to Bobby on his big weekend!!!

I can assure you one thing, He don't care if you guys think he is Cherry Picking or not, WRITE THE CHECKs !!

Hauler payments, Engines, tires, it all costs money...

Just say no...

From a business standpoint Pierce's strategy may make a lot of sense, time will tell but I'd say it's on target so far.
    I hate time trials.

Almost everything was rained out this weekend. And they had already announced they were running a regional schedule. So they were more than likely hitting them races anyhow.

Nothing wrong with what they did.

Now, end of the year, he runs up 25 wins, 95% small regional shows, then while very good, not the same as 25 on a major tour. Or winning almost every Crown Jewel type race. But, if I’m a family team like him, run about 300 miles around my house tops, and hit the big races I wanna. And nothing wrong with it.

Maybe he’s getting that XR1 from the secret clique with all the trick stuff that only Rocket has access too figured out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bobby has already won 10 times (Including six of his last seven starts) & earned 58,555 in first place cash (Inclcluding his 10,000 Wild West Shootout Bonus) He might be on his way to a single-season career high in wins. Maybe, it was a smart move to leave the DB team.

This coming weekend is a good example as to why Pierce is running a mostly regional schedule this year. Just way to many good paying races around home.
    8/13/16

good post no. 19 husker , but , this is the main problem that is hurting the local , more regional tracks , it takes money and talent , and he has both , to win even these so called " cherry,s" . Now the travelers are figuring out they will come out better racing smaller shows closer to home that pay less but win them all. i am all for competition , and sooner or later he will peak even locally and get beat , but it may be a rough row to hoe till then..........