Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay Attention

Default Pay Attention

Hey Feck5.... PAY ATTENTION.... https://youtu.be/MRzL8OiSDZk. Listen to what these two men have to say because.... its COMING!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I cant Wait .... I sure hope this goes all the way to the top ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Dems thought for sure they were going to win election. The underhanded double dealing was never coming to light. There is no question that they are guilty. It is just a question if something is going to really be done about it. Unfortunate that a once decent party who I disagreed with, but had its opinions has entered the gutter. Calling everyone racist that disagrees with them. Conning the uninformed part of America with the help of the media, entertainment industry, Wall Street and Silicone Valley. All of that and they still got their butts handed to them in NOV 2016. Dems are absolutely everything they call other people. It always works that way. Especially racist. What a bunch of disgusting human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dems thought for sure they were going to win election. The underhanded double dealing was never coming to light. There is no question that they are guilty. It is just a question if something is going to really be done about it. Unfortunate that a once decent party who I disagreed with, but had its opinions has entered the gutter. Calling everyone racist that disagrees with them. Conning the uninformed part of America with the help of the media, entertainment industry, Wall Street and Silicone Valley. All of that and they still got their butts handed to them in NOV 2016. Dems are absolutely everything they call other people. It always works that way. Especially racist. What a bunch of disgusting human beings.
    Post of the day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Because HRC wasnt suppose to lose....

Default Dog eat Dog

when will any of you actually LEARN..... This is the RUTHLESS ELITES world... ITS THEIR GAME.... There will be NO JUSTICE for the ones you want it for the most!! Even if ''justice'' is served it be no dam LIFE sentence.........