FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

May 16, 2019

Jimmy Mars Runner-Up in Badger State; Gears Up for 27th Annual Show-Me 100

(MENOMONIE, WISCONSIN) Menomonie, Wisconsin Hall of Famer Jimmy Mars was back in his father-in-law's red #28 MB Customs ride on May 10-11 in a pair of specials in his home state. On Friday night at Mississippi Thunder Speedway in Fountain City, Wisconsin, Jimmy ran third in his heat race prior to vaulting up to second in the $3,000 to win Dirt Kings-sanctioned main event to bag an impressive runner-up behind only victor Jake Timm. At Rice Lake Speedway in Rice Lake, Wisconsin in a $2,000 to win WISSOTA show on Saturday evening, Jimmy won his heat race in preliminary action before claiming another runner-up feature performance behind only race winner Jesse Glenz. Complete results from both Badger State facilities can be accessed online at www.mississippithunder.com and www.ricelakespeedway.net.

The Mars Racing team had planned on competing with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series this upcoming weekend, but a dire weather forecast in Iowa and Minnesota on May 17-18 have caused them to nix that idea. They will instead take the weekend off from racing action and will gear up for the 27th Annual ‘Show-Me 100,’ which is slated for May 23-25 at the state-of-the-art Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, Missouri.

A pair of $6,000 paydays will be up for grabs in preliminary shows on Thursday and Friday in the Show-Me State, while the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series crown jewel spectacular will take center stage on Saturday evening. The 100-lap ‘Show-Me 100’ will once again boast a whopping $30,000 winner’s check. More information concerning the lucrative weekend at Lucas Oil Speedway can be viewed by clicking on www.lucasdirt.com.

Mars Racing would like to thank all of their current supporters including: Deppe Enterprises, T.L. Sinz Plumbing, Keyes Chevytown, Baileigh Industrial, MB Customs, Moore Wireline, Inc., S&S Transport, Inc., Schill Construction, ARMI, Duvall Electric, Graveyard Auto, Vic Hill Race Engines, Tim’s Automotive Machine, Mid-States Equipment & Hydraulics, AMSOIL, Champ Pans, CMD Race Shocks, Delph Communications, Integra Shocks, Joe Provo Race Wear, Joe Signs, Keyser Manufacturing, Performance Bodies & Parts, Peterson Fluid Systems, Simpson Race Products, Speedwerx Headers, Swift Springs, VP Racing Fuels, Wiles Driveshafts, and Wilwood Engineering.

Keep up all year long with all of the latest news and information concerning the Mars Racing team at the brand-new www.JimmyMarsRacing.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com