Default DirtonDirt heat races?

Just noticed there haven’t been heat race video replays the past few Lucas oil races and Spring Nats races on dirtondirt. Are these gone for good?

I was wondering the same thing. Certainly hope not. Hopefully it’s not there way of getting everyone on Pay Per View ?

There haven’t been ppv of these races

I realize this -was referring to the future. Maybe after this week-end outlaw races-we shall see ?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    I realize this -was referring to the future. Maybe after this week-end outlaw races-we shall see ?
    I doubt it, some of you people act like dirt on dirt is trying to screw people

Just for you dlmfan123 - I don’t think that at all ! I have been a subscriber to DOD since the first 2 weeks of inception. I think very highly of Michael/Amber Rigsby & staff. This post was started to ask a question about the heat races. I wasn’t trying to be negative in any way/form. Too much of that on 4m now. Sorry for getting your underwear in a word ! 🏁🏁

you cant say anything on this board without someone trying to make something out of nothing

DirtonDirt is awesome and I’m appreciative of everything they do for DLM racing. I just hope they don’t stop putting heat races on there. I enjoy those as much as if not more than the features. If anything get rid of the “teasers” and recaps. I’d rather see racing than driver interviews if one has to go!

I agree with you Kryptonite17! Let's see the HEAT races...

To those saying they miss the heat races, same here. I’m sure they’ll get them back up. Next to features and sometimes more, I enjoy the heats.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Selinsgrove heats are on there, that’s a good sign!

“Awesome” - The heats are back ! Thank you dit’s on dirt ! 🏁🏁

Dirt on Dirt

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    you cant say anything on this board without someone trying to make something out of nothing
    That behavior normally pops up if you have a history of saying ignorant things a lot ........( which wasn't the case in this thread at all )

Dirt on dirt is the business.........best thing to happen to the sport since chili dogs.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-19-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’ve noticed DoD still hasn’t been uploading heat races regularly or taking a few days to post them. Did anybody ever hear an explanation as to why?

Heats, features, an teaser from the WOO show from Chochran loaded by 3 a.m., wouldn't doubt the full recap shouldn't follow shortly.... I've also noticed not quite as many heats as before myself or it just seems that away to me. I've also noticed they really tried to step up there ppv stuff more then years past an they've been pretty generous to the subscribers on prices an such compared to none subscribers. Trust me I like heats too, you gotta take the good with the bad an like bbq best thing smokin since the chilidog, also for what it's worth that race was great imo worth the look ....
    Last edited by george w; 06-01-2019 at 03:09 AM.

I sure hope they show the heats for the summer nationals! I love getting up and watching the races before going to work!