Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Summer Nationals Tour

Does Pierce have the points lead after last night?

Negative. I believe I read on DoD that he was a boy able to cut the lead down by 25 which was a little under half of what it was going into the night

Lead is down to 32 points.

Pierce was 12 points back before last night and got the win. Shirley 6th. Wish they would update the points but it's got to be within a few points now.

Pierce retook points lead according to DOD> no update though
    What does the winner of the tour pay? Anyone know?

Yes, Pierce does have the points lead now.

Pierce now has a 13 point lead per Dirt on Dirt

Total points for the series pays $25,000 the question is does Bobby stay on considering his Main sponsor is putting on the 2 races at Tri city. I would think the sponsor would want Bobby their. That is a tough decision to make.

Yes Bobby said he will continue the tour

I thought I read that it was a non points night. Guess not.
    8/13/16

sycamore was points but conveniently Lincoln is non points hmm and we wonder hmmm an rules say rain out is to be made up in timely fashion 3 weeks is not timely fashion an tonight is off could have made up Lincoln easily tonight an I still wonder
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-09-2019 at 05:13 PM.

I'd stay on if I was him, it's down to him and Shirley. Is Shirley running the whole thing? If not it's an easy 25k in the bank for Pierce.
    Last edited by Mason87; 07-09-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    sycamore was points but conveniently Lincoln is non points hmm and we wonder hmmm an rules say rain out is to be made up in timely fashion 3 weeks is not timely fashion an tonight is off could have made up Lincoln easily tonight an I still wonder
    Good point! So is Lincoln running only 24 laps or are they running the entire feature? Thanks!

Have you ever stopped to think that the promoter of that event might prefer to have it later (the same week as several other big races in Illinois)?

I wonder if the hatred runs so deep we now have a conspiracy theory. Shirley leading at Lincoln so, now UMP decides it want's Pierce to win so, we will make Lincoln a non points night. So I'm guessing they know for sure that Shirley will win the race and then spoiled it for Bobby. What some don't understand you can't just race at Lincoln. You have to get city approval to have a race on a night other then the usual week night of racing which is Friday's so, no they just couldn't race at Lincoln tonight.

no hatred here bud just stating facts and what others are thinking that are just scared to mention or talk about. an for the date they have doesn't matter if there's big $ in the area considering the feature is locked in an 24 laps to be ran. it's not like the travelers can join in. unless their adding additional show on top of the feature.

It was shady how they canceled even though it was just sprinkling and it never even rained enough to even make the roads wet. It was one of the most bogus cancelations I've ever seen.

yeah I've heard that from my family that went and they been going to races for 45 plus years. nothing surprises me anymore esp ump.

no hatred here bud just stating facts and what others are thinking that are just scared to mention or talk about. an for the date they have doesn't matter if there's big $ in the area considering the feature is locked in an 24 laps to be ran. it's not like the travelers can join in. unless their adding additional show on top of the feature.
    What facts, you have no facts only innuendos is all you have. Facts would be you were there and heard the conspiracy. You have in a document, you have a tape recorded conversation. That would be some facts. Like I said the promoter can't pick a date and have races on that night unless it's a Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    It was shady how they canceled even though it was just sprinkling and it never even rained enough to even make the roads wet. It was one of the most bogus cancelations I've ever seen.
    That's just not true.