For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
May 20, 2019

Ben Schaller Records First Feature Win of 2019
Malvern Bank Series Action at Park Jefferson Up Next

Omaha, NE (05/20/19) – Ben Schaller piloted his Fleetmark Solutions No. 98 Hinze Chiropractic/ MB Customs/ Schaller Racing Engines & Shocks Super Late Model to his first feature win of 2019 on Friday night at Nebraska’s I-80 Speedway.

“Our team has been getting better and better every time that we hit the track. We were pretty bummed to see the Malvern Bank Series event get rained out because we were eager to get back to action, so we headed to I-80 Speedway for a weekly show,” Schaller noted. “We were fast all night long and the car was perfect in the feature. This win is dedicated to my sponsors, my team, my fans and everybody who supports our program each-and-every week. I’m really excited about what the rest of this year could hold for our team.”

After seeing the team’s initial plans to enter the Malvern Bank Super Late Model Racing Series (MBSLMRS) event washed away, Schaller Racing made the short trip to I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, Nebraska) for a Weekly Racing Series Event.

Ben started his night by racing to a runner-up finish in his heat race, which positioned him second on the starting grid in the 20-car field for the feature. He grabbed the lead at the drop of the green flag and went on to lead every lap on his way to his first win of the season.

Andrew Kosiski, Bill Leighton, Josh Leonard and Tad Pospisil completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event can be found at www.i-80speedway.com .

The team next returns to action this Friday, May 24 with a trip to South Dakota’s Park Jefferson International Speedway for a $2,000-to-win, MBSLMRS event.

Ben is currently sixth in the latest MBSLMRS point standings. For more information regarding the event, please visit www.SLMRSeries.com .

Anyone interested in becoming a marketing partner with Schaller Racing is encouraged to please contact the team via SchallerRacing@gmail.com .

Schaller Racing would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Hinze Chiropractic, Dave’s Home Improvement, Fleetmark Solutions, Dirt Shirts USA, Sutter Family Racing, Underdog Design & Drawing, Spud Trucking, Schaller Racing Engines & Shocks, Monster Graphics, MB Customs, Malvern Bank, Ohlins, Driven Racing Oil, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Ben Schaller and Schaller Racing, please visit www.SchallerRacing.com. Also, please the team’s social media channels at facebook.com/SchallerRacing, instagram.com/SchallerRacing and twitter.com/RacingSchaller .