Default Save your Time , Stay Away From Muskingum County Speedway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know they gave your money back but they never had any intentions on running that show yesterday. Last 2 times I've been to that track the same thing has happened. So for me. I'm done with that place.

Sounds like you'll be missed. I bet your drinks come with too much ice as well?

Quote Originally Posted by useddirt View Post
    Yeah I know they gave your money back but they never had any intentions on running that show yesterday. Last 2 times I've been to that track the same thing has happened. So for me. I'm done with that place.
    People like you that keep bad mouthing tracks are getting your wishes with more and more tracks closing.

Have either of you guys even been there???

It's not fans bad mouthing tracks that are shutting them down it's crap owners and promoters that are. They think just because the have a track people are gonna shut up and be happy and just show up.

[QUOTE=Mason87;2265342]It's not fans bad mouthing tracks that are shutting them down it's crap owners and promoters that are. They think just because the have a track people are gonna shut up and be happy and just show up.[/QUOTE

Exactly ! Thank you !

The sad part of it is, we fans do show up and they don't even try to get the race in. If they had tried and it rained it out, I wouldn't say a word. It wasn't raining when they called it and I don't think it rained afterwards either.

Rather than being a keyboard hero, pick the phone up and call the track to complain.

How were the other times you have been to the track that were not cancelled? Or are you only going to complain?

You can't please everyone all the time - deal with it.

Its been deleted on their facebook that they were going to loose $60,000 if they would have ran.
    I would have canceled too, in that situation. It is not good, but when you only run a few weekends a year, its hard to makeup that kind of a loss.
    I have chased a lot of rainouts and its always disappointing, at least you got your money back, or rain check can be used in the future.
    If your still are not happy, just dont give them anymore of your money.
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

If a track runs a $h!t+y show, you better believe I’ll voice my thoughts.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

No you can't do that dirtcrow you'll be labeled as not a true race fan and part of the problem. You're suppose to suck it up and show every week just because they are having a race.

Quote Originally Posted by mason87 View Post
    no you can't do that dirtcrow you'll be labeled as not a true race fan and part of the problem. You're suppose to suck it up and show every week just because they are having a race.
    lolololololololol
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Most any promoter that runs a crappy show could care less if you called them and complained. It's a total waste of time to do that, other than you just make an enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    No you can't do that dirtcrow you'll be labeled as not a true race fan and part of the problem. You're suppose to suck it up and show every week just because they are having a race.
    True story......

But to be fair, some promoters actually do listen to constructive critisism and make the necessary changes or adjustments needed........everyone on here knows who those folks are.
    There is a guy in NC that has virtually killed a track by not listening to what people were telling him and did exactly the opposite because he knew better and " nobody was going to tell him what to do or how to run it"
    I would drive 4 hrs 1 way to get there but wouldn't go now if it were across the street.......sadly , the people that actually do live close by don't go there either anymore.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Mason87 and dirtcrow are right on, way too many people just accept whatever a track does. I was at Muskingham a few years back and the sandblasting we took was second to none, you could barely see the cars on dirtondirt the next day. I saw donnie at eldora and said something, his response was “no one else complained.” I have never been back.

Maybe they didn't complain, they just didn't come back. These is no excuse for getting sand blasted like that, most of the time.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-21-2019 at 05:15 PM.

You're right bbqboy my post is for the ones who don't listen and don't care to.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    True story......

But to be fair, some promoters actually do listen to constructive critisism and make the necessary changes or adjustments needed........everyone on here knows who those folks are.
    There is a guy in NC that has virtually killed a track by not listening to what people were telling him and did exactly the opposite because he knew better and " nobody was going to tell him what to do or how to run it"
    I would drive 4 hrs 1 way to get there but wouldn't go now if it were across the street.......sadly , the people that actually do live close by don't go there either anymore.

I think I know who you are talking about and if its the same one hes begging racers to come race his facility. Hes boycoted all the regional & national series. This track can pack the house if he did it right and not pizz off alot of folks all the way around. Sad to see such a good track go down.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

He can beg all he wants , that ship has sailed........ain't nobody going back as long as he is the owner/demoter.

Shame too......place is about as good as it gets when it's done right there......should rename it Hindenburg speedway.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????