For Immediate Release
May 20, 2019

Brandon Hightower Conquers Chatham Super Late Model Action
Thunder Valley Speedway Next on the Schedule

Natchitoches, Louisiana (05/20/19) – After more than his share of bad luck to start the 2019 season, Brandon Hightower was finally able to swing his fate on Saturday night. The Louisiana racer drove his Timmons Truck Center No. B52 FV Recycling/ Rocket Chassis Super Late Model to the feature win at Chatham Speedway.

“I was starting to wonder if my luck was ever going to change for the better,” Hightower laughed. “It’s just been one thing after another, but we’ve finally got this car spot on. We had a pretty good car on Friday night too, I just found the top too late. I actually found it by accident, because I ran out of tearoffs, so I was just trying to change my groove so that I didn’t have to wipe my shield every two seconds. I went to the top and it was really good, but the laps just went away on me.
“Saturday night at Chatham Speedway was awesome from top to bottom. We’ll try to keep this momentum rolling with another win this Saturday at Thunder Valley Speedway.”

Brandon Hightower opened his weekend on Friday night at ShowTime Speedway (Many, Louisiana). With eighteen entries on hand for the Louisiana Late Model Series sanctioned event, Brandon earned the ninth-starting spot for the feature. He made a late-charge on the highside of the speedway to a sixth-place finish.

Saturday night found the 21-year-old driver in action at Chatham Speedway (Chatham, Louisiana). He started second in the feature before going on to wire the field to record his first win of the 2019 campaign. Patrick Daniel, Raymond Taylor, Tanner Kellick and Darin Patrick completed the Top-5 finishers.

This Saturday, Brandon returns to action with the Louisiana Late Model Series with a trip to Thunder Valley Speedway (Glenmora, Louisiana), where a $2,000 top prize will be on the line.

Brandon Hightower would like to thank all of his sponsors including Cane River Trucking, Timmons Truck Center, APE Engines, Rocket Chassis, American Detailer Garage, PRO FABrication Inc., Fabulous Floors, Swamp Daddy’s Crawfish, Henry’s Auto Parts, Butlerbuilt Motorsports Equipment, Day Motorsports, Allgayer Inc, FV Recycling, Stacy Lisle, Jim Hitz, NAPA Auto Parts (Alexandria), K2 Sauce, Legacy Construction, Advanced Specialized Carriers LLC, J&J Motorsports, Hooker Harness, Superior Graphix, Cold Hard Art, Max Papis Innovations and MSRMafia.com Website & PR Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .