Default Cory Hedgec ock Continues Winning Ways with TODLMS

Cory Hedgec ock Continues Winning Ways With TODLRS
    Busy Memorial Day Weekend Racing Slate Set to Roll

Loudon, Tennessee (05/20/19) – Saturday night at North Georgia Speedway saw Cory Hedgec ock remain undefeated on the newly-formed Topless Outlaw Dirt Racing Series (TODLRS).

He jumped to the lead at the drop of the green flag and never looked back en route to claiming the $2,500 payday in his Cushman No. 23 K&P Used Cars/ Hidden View Lake/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Eagle Racing Engines, Inc. entry. It was his sixth win of 2019.

“I knew the race was going to be won right off the start,” Cory commented. “I went down [into turn one] as far as I could and never looked back. From there I just kept my nose clean, and we were able to get another win. We’ve got a really busy weekend coming up, so right now we are making sure everything is ready for action. We’re excited to get out to multiple tracks this weekend and see a lot of great people and hopefully grab several wins.”

Hedgec ock started his weekend with a victory in Jerry T Green's No. 14 Rocket XR1/ Eagle Racing Engine Late Model at Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee). He started third in the feature and charged to the lead with with six laps to go on his way to the victory.

On Saturday evening Cory Hedgec ock was one of 29 Topless Outlaw Dirt Late Model Series (TODLMS) entries signed in at North Georgia Speedway (Chatsworth, Georgia) for the rescheduled event.

A runner-up performance in the dash, behind John Ownbey, positioned Hedge (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on the outside-front-row for the A-Main. Charging to the lead in the opening corner, Cory led wire-to-wire to capture his fifth win of the season over Ronnie Johnson, John Ownbey, Mike Weeks, and Brandon Williams. He pocketed a $2,500 payday for his dominant performance in the 40-lap affair.

For more results from this event, please visit www.TODLMS.com .

The team is now getting geared up for a busy Memorial Day weekend. Action comes to life on Friday, May 24 at Tennessee’s Smoky Mountain Speedway, where Cory will enter both the American Crate All Stars event and the Limited Late Model program.

On Saturday evening, Cory will be a marked man at I-75 Raceway. The $2,500-To-Win Topless Outlaw Dirt Late Model Series event has a $500 bounty on Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that a driver will also claim if they can beat him.

The weekend draws to a close on Monday night at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee). Cory is set to enter $10,000-to-win, Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series event.

For more information on the team’s weekend plans, please visit www.SmokyMountainSpeedway.com , www.TODLMS.com and www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Rocket Chassis, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Hidden View Lake, Budget Transmissions, VP Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Wilds Race Products, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Integra Shocks & Springs, Brucebilt Performance, Wiles Driveshafts, Simpson Race Products, Martel Signs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 05-20-2019 at 03:09 PM.