Default Where's everyone going now with show me postponed?

With the show me postponed, any confirmations on who's going where?

If Eldora was smart they would raise the purse and pay 10,000 to win, They will make up the money in the back end and draw a bigger crowd! It only makes sense! And Florence is paying 5 grand on Saturday. You wont have to travel far, prepare for Ralph Latham and then the Dream.
    Last edited by play4kps; 05-21-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Spring Nationals wrapping up in the South this weekend! We'll take any & all!! They don't need 3 weeks to get ready for the Dream!!

I wonder when it will be rescheduled. There are not many open dates the rest of the year until late Fall.

Baltes Classic for $5000 to win at the Big E.

The pool, the pool, and the pool!!! Gonna be 93-97 degrees all 3 days, no chance of rain!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    The pool, the pool, and the pool!!! Gonna be 93-97 degrees all 3 days, no chance of rain!
    Boring!!!!!!!

Pool, Pool, Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Boring!!!!!!!
    Lol. I’m laying low this weekend. Then racing the next 2. Magnolia then Eldora.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Legit Speedway West Plains, MO announced they added supers to their 2 day show with 2k and 3k to win due to show me getting postponed.

From Facebook Post:
    ATTENTION!!! Race Teams and Race fans. In addition to this weekends already scheduled Scrappin 40's presented by West Plains Recycling and Saturday Nights Malvern Bank Cash Money Series event presented by Don's Auto Service, We will also host a special Super Late Model Event with a $2,000 to win show on This Friday May 24th and a $3,000 to win show on This Saturday May 25th. We very much feel for the folks at Lucas Oil Speedway and the devastation the storm has brought them. It is Not our intent to capitalize on their loss or misfortune because that can happen to any of us at anytime; Nor do we anticipate any financial gain by hosting this event. It has been a hard decision because of the great risk it involves on top of an already loaded weekend, but with the help of some Great last minute sponsors coming on board there will be Late Model racing in the Ozarks! Not a Show-Me 100! But thanks to these great sponsors; Haven Motorsports, Mark Martin Automotive, Hollis Roofing, Vintage Floral, & Olson Precast, We will have some Awesome Racing for race fans in the Ozarks this weekend. Legit Speedway is a Late Model track in a Late Model community. Even though it is just for this year, we are grateful to have Late Model racing back on Memorial Weekend! Stay tuned for more event details tomorrow.

Florence has a non sanctioned 5k to win Saturday. I could see a couple guys drop in there for a tune up for the bigger races coming up, and then head up to Eldora Sunday.

I almost think Florence might be where DoD was hinting around about having a ppv from this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Florence has a non sanctioned 5k to win Saturday. I could see a couple guys drop in there for a tune up for the bigger races coming up, and then head up to Eldora Sunday.I almost think Florence might be where DoD was hinting around about having a ppv from this weekend.
    I think so as well. Or possibly teaming up with speedshift again for port royal

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Florence has a non sanctioned 5k to win Saturday. I could see a couple guys drop in there for a tune up for the bigger races coming up, and then head up to Eldora Sunday.

I almost think Florence might be where DoD was hinting around about having a ppv from this weekend.
    It seems the Kings are not on the ppv board. If I had I to guess, it would be the spring Nationals. FWIW, speedshift has the 411 race on the viewing schedule.

Legit Speedway in West Plains Missouri!

Duck River Speedway Sunday... $3000 to win

Gonna be 100+ all three days over here near Savannah. We’re not leaving the house, unless it involves the pool or the beach.

Fals is 3k to win Saturday

B Shep likes Port Royal a lot and Saturday and Sunday both pay $5000 to win thought maybe he would head there🤷🏻(not a nice word)♂️

Several names going to west plains race. Davenport. Devin Moran. The moyers. And several more