Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    I really don't get the use of the expletive myself, just seems a little trailer park to me.
    Well he does have to cater to his fan base, so...

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I'll bet that all those hillbillys at LCS tonight will buy every shirt they have with them. !!!!! LOL
    I don't think the hillbillies will drive that far out of the hills for a $4K race. They don't spend too much time in the flatland unless they're Christmas shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I don't think the hillbillies will drive that far out of the hills for a $4K race. They don't spend too much time in the flatland unless they're Christmas shopping.
    Norm did you forget about when rasslin’ comes to the closest VFW or high school gym that usually gets em out of the sticks.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Lol... One great thing about the USA... If you don't like it... You don't have to buy it...
    for now anyway...

As to the morals of his shirts messages, I think he knows his crowd and plays to them and what they like. If he has any asspirations higher than DLM he'll need to give up the dive bar/trailer park BS and ditch the muscle bound roid-raging lady body guard. He currently has to much baggage to attract the kind of sponsors it takes to climb any higher, talent alone won't take you to Cup anymore. I think Bobby has plenty of skill, he's a handsome young man and with smart management could've been on the road to bigger things, but his tribe will hold him back. IMHO.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

you have a nice way with words.......but it's going to get you labeled a hater.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wow, reading this thread, i wish Big Johnson of the 1990's were to sponsor a car in today's social age. lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolfool_2 View Post
    Wow, reading this thread, i wish Big Johnson of the 1990's were to sponsor a car in today's social age. lol
    It would be perfectly acceptable as long as it wasn't Bobby Pierce' sponsor, then it would be unacceptable.

In this day and age of political correctness & moral police..Names are getting tossed around in this thread like trailer park, limited volabulary, hillbillies, tribes, white trash, raunchy, trashy, zealots. I guess some people think they are better than others. NEWSFLASH... You are not better than others!(Of people you don't even know!!!) With that said... Carry on....

Arrow

In this day and age of political correctness & moral police..Names are getting tossed around in this thread like trailer park, limited volabulary, hillbillies, tribes, white trash, raunchy, trashy, zealots. I guess some people think they are better than others. NEWSFLASH... You are not better than others!(Of people you don't even know!!!) With that said... Carry on....
    Ya forgot Welfare Scum !

sounds like you should worry less about what the actual words are and more of why all those adjectives still keep following them and the posse around........it's not really new.

Fact is many people are better than to tell folks to eat sh t on their company t-shirts out of one side of their mouths and sponsoring mass candy drops for the kids out of their other......or something like that.

Hope it gets him where he's trying to go with it......but its pretty hypocritical .
    Bet they go away by next year.

BBQ do you know if they have the t-shirts in kid sizes?

I think the kids have to wait to get them from their parents once the last will and testament is finalized.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-27-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think the kids have to wait to get them from their parents once the last will and testament is finalized.
    lol, well at least there's that...…………………………...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And yes BBQ yes you are jealous of piercefan, his info was accurate and you guys looked like fools...
    I dont give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about the tee shirt, every dirt racing tee shirt I've ever seen looks pretty goofy and amateur. But what you said is laughable.

So Bloomquist is back racing? You know, since piercefan said "he'll be back soon" 2 months ago. Yeah, real accurate. Oh wait, he said Babb would be driving the car, but he wasnt the only one. Funny how as soon as he gets one right you think people are jealous of him for being accurate, but you didnt say (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) when he was wrong about Bloomer racing again "soon."

If someone makes 748292 predictions and one of them turns out to be right, that doesn't make him accurate.

Now you can get back to accusing everyone who thinks you're dumb of hating Pierce.

On a side note: Babb hasn’t drove the 0 car yet-& don’t hold your breath on the Dream! 🏁🏁

Lightbulb

you have a nice way with words.......but it's going to get you labeled a hater.
    eh, happens dozens of times a week for various reasons, but normally from those fixated on being perpetually outraged by inconvenient facts(I'm not agreeing with Gore), preferring bogus narratives. The word "Hate" has been so marginalized, mis-used, re-defined and frankly mis-understood it no longer has any identifiable or useful meaning. Like labeling anyone or anything that dares question or criticize the political state of Israel as, "anti-Semitic". Its all games intended to silence opposition or those with opposing views. They know their position, actions and arguments won't stand up to even the lightest scrutiny, so they label you a hater or anti-semitic or shout you down. Bobby has skill, he has youth and looks too, but at present too much baggage to go mainstream in anyway without using his own $$$. IMHO

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tribe

tribe noun
    Definition of tribe

1a : a social group comprising numerous families, clans, or generations together with slaves, dependents, or adopted strangers
    b : a political division of the Roman people originally representing one of the three original tribes of ancient Rome
    c : phyle
    2 : a group of persons having a common character, occupation, or interest
    3 : a category of taxonomic classification ranking below a subfamily also : a natural group irrespective of taxonomic rank

P.S.
    Tribe isn't an insult, but I believe definition #2 fits what I was saying perfectly.
    Last edited by Highwayman; 05-27-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

In this instance Groups of people that " are common characters" maybe???

Babb has drove the bloomquist car...just hasn't raced it due to the rainout...I still think coming back from a bone break in a little over 2 months is "soon"...I cant help it you medical experts think differently

Nope, Not the way you described it at all bud......matter of fact you were scoffing at the folks that were concerned about the seriousness of it all.

You implied something completely different .....and soon didn't mean months.

Try again
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-27-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Nope, Not the way you described it at all bud......matter of fact you were scoffing at the folks that were concerned about the seriousness of it all.

You implied something completely different .....and soon didn't mean months.

Try again
    please show me where i said anything similar?...ive asked you before and you have failed to show me anything remotely close to the things youve accused me of...all ive asked was to please show me or shut up about it...but you cant do either...in this case phil...you are flat out wrong...now drop it and please move on...i really dont think your all that bad of guy...i just dont get why you do the stuff you do...its like your 12 or something...cmon...man up and lets talk racing instead of this constant childish BS