Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

WWE has made millions off of Steve Austin shirts that say either whoop a$$ machine, bust open a can of whoop a$$, or bad mf'er. Ron Simmons shirt that says D@MN, and now the Seth Rollins shirt that has SFNR on it. If anybody has ever went in any of the stores on the strip in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg and looked at all the shirts on the walls there is plenty that is worse than one that says Bobby f'n Pierce. Wouldn't buy it myself but ain't going to give a darn if I see 500 of them at a race at least the money is going back to the driver and not a corporate giant making a killing off the guy's name. Sure as heck ain't as bad as the $5 footlong shirt with the arrow pointing down. I'm sure it won't be long until something will come along that'll be worse than F'N on his shirt probably just have the whole word spelled out next time....again. we've all heard the saying "sex sells" well undoubtedly F'N shirts do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    BBQ pacing the field one again on the Pierce thread...I don't think you realize it but posting continuously trying to break down who's a "posse" member and who is just a "very hard core fan" makes us laugh, I'd like to hear you rant about the difference lol. Don't know any of us personally man I think your obsession has driven you batty. The way you try to micro analyze us is halarious and the more you post trying to make yourself feel like you are making a point, the crazier you sound, and trust me you make yourself look way worse than us to the unbiased people on here...your hangry eat an f'n snickers...
    I don’t think you are winning any popularity contests here ! And the “us” and “we” you speak of are in the minority !

BBQ pacing the field one again on the Pierce thread...I don't think you realize it but posting continuously trying to break down who's a "posse" member and who is just a "very hard core fan" makes us laugh, I'd like to hear you rant about the difference lol. Don't know any of us personally man I think your obsession has driven you batty. The way you try to micro analyze us is halarious and the more you post trying to make yourself feel like you are making a point, the crazier you sound, and trust me you make yourself look way worse than us to the unbiased people on here...your hangry eat an f'n snickers...
    Keeping count of my posts instead of calling this latest trash for what it is, making excuses for another idiotic move by team drama and diverting????.......yep, sounds about right.

Hey, you've got me pegged as a lunatic and have no idea about me except what I write??? Yet no one else Is allowed to do the same to you?????yep that sounds about right too......and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    WWE has made millions off of Steve Austin shirts that say either whoop a$$ machine, bust open a can of whoop a$$, or bad mf'er. Ron Simmons shirt that says D@MN, and now the Seth Rollins shirt that has SFNR on it. If anybody has ever went in any of the stores on the strip in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg and looked at all the shirts on the walls there is plenty that is worse than one that says Bobby f'n Pierce. Wouldn't buy it myself but ain't going to give a darn if I see 500 of them at a race at least the money is going back to the driver and not a corporate giant making a killing off the guy's name. Sure as heck ain't as bad as the $5 footlong shirt with the arrow pointing down. I'm sure it won't be long until something will come along that'll be worse than F'N on his shirt probably just have the whole word spelled out next time....again. we've all heard the saying "sex sells" well undoubtedly F'N shirts do too.
    There are far worse shirts out there by far goofier promoters......but none of those guys "use Billy Graham's tour bus to go to a jerry springer show like they do."

race track whore shirt

Buster83 - - 👍🏻👍🏻

Yep, BBQB is pacing the field.......but you and the "posse" keep following, behind, no less!

Does that make you the first loser?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Using that language on a t-shirt just shows a lack of class. Just a fact.

Aside from the language issue, the shirt is awful. Absolutely nothing appealing about it.
    Totally agree. If someone buys one of those shirts, it says a lot about them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yep, BBQB is pacing the field.......but you and the "posse" keep following, behind, no less!

Does that make you the first loser?
    Just best follower.....and since they can't do themselves they have learnt to follow real good.

Must have been very awkward last year for kemp explaining the shirts to one of their main sponsors( a Christian college no less). But I'm sure that didn't add to the friction, smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Totally agree. If someone buys one of those shirts, it says a lot about them.
    So the shirts would be akin to a scarlet letter for whoever would actually wear one ???? Now that you mention it I can totally see the parallels.

Fryefan: I am with you 100%
    BBQ : Spot on again !

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    race track whore shirt
    Aren't those gals a little on the trashy side?

I very seriously doubt the Eldora Trophy Girls will be modeling those shirts around the track ! 🏁🏁

But the ones in the campground smoking malboros and drinking mickeys malt liquor will ......they will be at the campers with the pull out couches out front.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-24-2019 at 10:15 AM.

After owning over 300 Rock bands Ts, Bobbys Ts are not much for being hard core. He has 1 seen bands with 20 Hard core Ts.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Aren't those gals a little on the trashy side?
    Will the girls with the I love God Ts have No one around them, the ones that are trashy have a crowd around them... LOL

I didn't know F and N was a cuss word lmao!!

Denial about what f and n mean on that shirt???? Give me an fn break....lol.

The posse one " we ruin this sh t" is best example of who the target posses are and what their lifestyle is like........it's just the newer version of the classic " I'm with stupid ->" or " where's my free sheet" tshirts from years gone by.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Will the girls with the I love God Ts have No one around them, the ones that are trashy have a crowd around them... LOL
    Nothing wrong with trashy women........unless you are trying to uphold a clean image and get caught with one wearing your tshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I didn't know F and N was a cuss word lmao!!
    Keep in mind who you are dealing with...the same few who try to pick anything apart that has to do with pierce...Also the same few who will find some sort of fault his victories...here is a prime example....5 plus pages making a fuss about a tshirt....girls are getting pregnant at 12...I'm not saying that's right but times have changed...the kids today are doing stuff we didn't do til 5 or so years later in life....so this bickering over tshirts because of "the kids" is ludicrous...kids today are exposed to a whole lot more I'd be worried about besides a shirt...and as usual....the majority of the posts come from a clown who claims he likes pierce but then proceeds to rip him as many times as he can...then blames posse members for being zealots...